1. I'm up to 12 so far, haven't broken my nose just yet.

2. When we are already at facepalms and breaking noses.

As a experienced boxer (3 years). After all these tough matches and sparring, against many men from 15 to 56 years, my MOM BROKE MY NOSE.

Briefly. I was an ***** and I did something bad. When I got home, My mom was waiting in the hallway. She started to scream at me, I retaliated. Instantly, she grabbed her 3cm fat heels and started hitting me with them. I got 'bout 5 strokes, the last two were painful, one in the left hand, and the last blow right in the upper part of nose.

Thanks ****ing god and my mighty strong genetics, it was a small fracture and my nose got well in 3 weeks, also appearance.

3. Hey mirDa,

I’m putting my hopes up really high here for Mercy to read this post and realize how tough guy you really are.

LMAO

I just couldn’t resist, sorry.

4. Why do I get the distinct impression that Mirda has a crush on me?

5. I'm up to 12 so far, haven't broken my nose just yet.
    Not trying hard enough.

6. Why do I get the distinct impression that Mirda has a crush on me?
    Distinct? He's obvious, and it looks like a quite a crush.

Brave.

7. Why do I get the distinct impression that Mirda has a crush on me?
    No.

Tho, I would still take you out for a bubble tea.
    Edited: April 11, 2018

8. Yep, all but confirmed now.

9. Mirda,
    she likes it.
    Listen here you little ****!

10. I believe you should send Mercy som cute cat pictures Mirda, I assure you it is a 100% scientifically proven way to a girl's heart!

11. If that was me it might work since me n Mercy go waaay back .)
    But then again,i'd treat a lady like lady should be treated, with a rose petals and a candle light dinner with perhaps a moonlight sonata :) and some casual relaxing chit chat :)

12. If that was me it might work since me n Mercy go waaay back .)
    But then again,i'd treat a lady like lady should be treated, with a rose petals and a candle light dinner with perhaps a moonlight sonata :) and some casual relaxing chit chat :)
    lul, Id still go with the cute cat pictures. =)

13. If that was me it might work since me n Mercy go waaay back .)

m'oderator