1. If that was me it might work since me n Mercy go waaay back .)
    But then again,i'd treat a lady like lady should be treated, with a rose petals and a candle light dinner with perhaps a moonlight sonata :) and some casual relaxing chit chat :)
    No offense bro, but damn that sounds boring. Is Dancing Queen playing in the background?

Don’t be fooled by ladies. Many of them are wilder than you’d ever think which of course doesn’t mean they’re not Ladies. Being human is all :)
    Take her out for a lightweight talk, full of jokes and couple drinks - relax and be your true self :P

Edit: Don’t mind me - I’ve just seen few rookie mistakes here. We’ve all been through that.
    Edited: April 11, 2018

2. No offense bro, but damn that sounds boring. Is Dancing Queen playing in the background?

Don’t be fooled by ladies. Many of them are wilder than you’d ever think which of course doesn’t mean they’re not Ladies. Being human is all :)
    Take her out for a lightweight talk, full of jokes and couple drinks - relax and be your true self :P

Edit: Don’t mind me - I’ve just seen few rookie mistakes here. We’ve all been through that.

1st.- Dunno are you dating kids or women?
    2st- I've been with my share of women and neither of them did ever turn down a well-mannered man who knew how to please mentally women in adittion to other stuff.

3. About to rename this thread "Share some pointless Mercy dating tips!"

4. If you think women don’t want to have fun, you’re terribly misinformed.

5. About to rename this thread "Share some pointless Mercy dating tips!"
    This is your First post that I actually liked. I might continue to heal you in BGs.

6. If you think women don’t want to have fun, you’re terribly misinformed.
    I think you are just missing the point here. Take your time and reread my original post.
    Do it few times till it hits ya.

Then go back on the last line and say, Oh I'm sorry. Didn't notice you didn't say anywhere not to have fun.

You completely missed the point of my reply.

7. I think you are just missing the point here. Take your time and reread my original post.
    Do it few times till it hits ya.

Then go back on the last line and say, Oh I'm sorry. Didn't notice you didn't say anywhere not to have fun.

You completely missed the point of my reply.
    Every word was screaming: BOREDOM!!! - You got me sleepy there while reading and I’m morning type.
    Edit: Don’t be offended btw. If you post something publicly, be ready to have your opinion challenged.

8. This is your First post that I actually liked. I might continue to heal you in BGs.
    As if I was one to waste time with PenisvPenis.

9. As if I was one to waste time with PenisvPenis.
    I’m afraid you got it all wrong. This convo’ is about mirDa having crush on Mercy and she’s liking it(AT leas that). Facts only, no PvP here.

Actually, I take this back. Read too quickly. Feel free to delete.

10. About to rename this thread "Share some pointless Mercy dating tips!"
    Oh no, my secrets.

11. Every word was screaming: BOREDOM!!! - You got me sleepy there while reading and I’m morning type.
    Everyone has their own definition of "fun" and "boredom".

This convo’ is about mirDa having crush on Mercy and she’s liking it(AT leas that).
    Excuse you?

12. Ok, ok...

I might’ve Crossed the line. Whole point was to make fun of Mirda’s macho moment.
    None of my business anyways.

13. Idk if any of you kids play these games but have at it.

14. That is for some of the most random ****..