1. May 2, 2018  
    Thanks mate, but what/who forced you?

Her skin is white, and I'm light as the sun, so holy light shines, on the things, you have done. So I asked him, how he became this man? How that he learned,
    to hold fruit in his hands?

Just wanted to kick your ball back ;)

Also, something pointless... My glasses have just arrived after three months. They enlighten my day a bit because I forgot about them.
    What do you think of Lennon style glasses? I bought A2 and A3 colors.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/1PC-Vintage...2eDRw#shpCntId
    Not too bad, it all depends on the shape of your head, if it's rectangular round/oval sunglasses work best. I was always more of a Ray-Ban aviator type, but these don't look bad at all!

2. May 2, 2018  
    Not too bad, it all depends on the shape of your head, if it's rectangular round/oval sunglasses work best. I was always more of a Ray-Ban aviator type, but these don't look bad at all!
    I was mostly wearing a Ray Ban aviator before, and they really give that serious sexy look on males but I wanted something new. And these kind of sunglasses looks good on me be to be honest as I have something between square and heart face.

3. May 4, 2018  
    Why is my friend Nibvictum banned? Can I know the reason?

4. May 4, 2018  
    Spoiler: Show
    It's a secret.

5. May 4, 2018  
    Not unless he wishes to disclose it.

6. May 4, 2018  
    So it is because you don't like him. OK. Thanks on help I read you all like a book.

7. May 4, 2018  
    I like him more than you, if that says anything.

8. May 4, 2018  
    I like him more than you, if that says anything.
    You aren't supposed to like me at all... This is our scenario.

9. May 4, 2018  
    Also. Everyone, check this. Hilarious!

10. May 4, 2018  
    You aren't supposed to like me at all... This is our scenario.
    I didn't say I liked you or don't like you. I also didn't say I like him. He's just higher on the scale than you.

11. May 4, 2018  
    I didn't say I liked you or don't like you. I also didn't say I like him. He's just higher on the scale than you.
    Oh man, I must be at the very bottom of that scale.

RIP me.

So it is because you don't like him. OK. Thanks on help I read you all like a book.
    If people got banned over whether or not they were liked I'd be banned alrea -- oh wait, that's right. Rehabilitated btw.

12. May 4, 2018  
    I like him more than you
    Whoops.

He's just higher on the scale than you.
    hahahahahahah cute. a facking scale people.
    on how bad position am i?

13. May 4, 2018  
    If you dislike someone and are neutral about someone else, you like the latter more, even if you don't actively like them - or 0 > -1.

14. May 4, 2018  
    Oh man, I must be at the very bottom of that scale.

RIP me.
    Nah, you're just really good at imagining it.

15. May 4, 2018