1. May 5, 2018  
    You are all 0's to me :)
    Excuse our apparent lack of reaction. We're all too busy collectively weeping.

2. May 5, 2018  
    You are all 0's to me :)
    Says the guy who used to be using a "mercy hates me" avatar.

3. May 5, 2018  
    Says the guy who used to be using a "mercy hates me" avatar.

4. May 5, 2018  
    I like him more than you, if that says anything.
    Do you like cats?=)

5. May 6, 2018  

6. May 6, 2018  

7. May 6, 2018  
    Me.

Explanation though you are not interested:
    If you are already choosing a pet, take a dog instead of cat. Dogs are smarter, they have greater potential, they are active, they come in a lot of different races, sizes and colors. Dogs are easier to train, dogs can protect you and help in many things. (guide dogs fe.) A dog is better with kids and other animals. OK, so I listed almost every thing in which are dogs better than cats...

Let's talk about their general behavior.
    -Almost every dog will look up to you like a boss, while cat thinks conversely. And I hate when someone, even a pet, act "alpha" near me.
    -Every family dog will love his family members, especially children. A dog will play and spend time with them. While a cat Danny don't give a **** about children and his other family members who don't spend too much time on him.
    My two lines... But you should rather read this.
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...and-cat-owners

8. May 6, 2018  

9. May 6, 2018  
    Oh man, I must be at the very bottom of that scale.

RIP me.

If people got banned over whether or not they were liked I'd be banned alrea -- oh wait, that's right. Rehabilitated btw.
    Must everything be about you or a thinly veiled excuse to get in Arian's underwear?

10. May 7, 2018  
    I believe the cat is far smarter in this case. It manages to get loved despite not doing anything at all while the dog must be a loyal slave or funny play-thing to get rewarded. Id say, the cat win this round.
    they have greater potential
    Id say the cat does!
    Because you bring them out. Hence you're in charge of its training. The cat on the other hand, trains itself. :P
    they come in a lot of different races, sizes and colors.
    As do cats!
    Dogs are easier to train
    Cause animals are to be our loyal slaves right?
    dogs can protect you and help in many things. (guide dogs fe.)
    As can a cat, just buy one that's big enough. Eg a Sibirian tiger or Bengal tiger. Maybe a lion.
    A dog is better with kids and other animals. OK, so I listed almost every thing in which are dogs better than cats...
    Id say the cat is far better here. They look way more cute and fun to pet!
    -Almost every dog will look up to you like a boss, while cat thinks conversely. And I hate when someone, even a pet, act "alpha" near me.
    So you're saying you can't even stand toe-to-toe with a cat? I can understand why you need a dumbed down dog to feel good.
    -Every family dog will love his family members, especially children. A dog will play and spend time with them.
    Yeah cause the poor thing knows that if it don't, the family will put it down. A cat on the other hand is loved from the start and exploits this in a cunning and sly way.
    While a cat Danny don't give a **** about children and his other family members who don't spend too much time on him.
    Which is why they are so awesome! They got brains! And we all know how much people value "brains" here on Warmane! :D

11. May 7, 2018  
    Is that my blood?
    Apparently so.

Must everything be about you or a thinly veiled excuse to get in Arian's underwear?
    Apparently so.

12. May 7, 2018  
    Is that my blood?
    The foreshadowing was real.

13. May 7, 2018  
    Admit it Mercy, you don't like cats. =(

14. May 8, 2018  
    I'm not really a cat person, but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

15. May 8, 2018  
    Ah well then all is well! Peace on the Warmane forums!