1. May 9, 2018  
    You sure about that?
    Are you reserving 100%?

it's ok. I will wait.
    I wouldn't hold my breath.

2. May 9, 2018  
    He reminded me so much of my other pal Healsonheels tho.
    ...Who is also banned...
    Tends to happen to people who develop a weird fetish for me it seems.

3. May 9, 2018  
    Can confirm? I think.

4. May 10, 2018  
    I wouldn't hold my breath.
    Patience is a virtue.
    Also I'm hyped because I've listened to Bruno Mars's "Grenade" again and now I can't get that tune out of my head for yaaaaaaa
    I'd jump in front of a train for yaaaaa
    Yes I would do anything for yaaaaaaa......

btw if you wanna feel old, that song is 8 (!!!) years old already.

That sounds just like the kind of influencer marketing that's missing in the warmane blog of yours truly.

You don't happen to play on Lordaeron sometimes, do you?
    I feel like I'd get to meet a lot of cool people if we were to hang out.
    Edited: May 10, 2018

5. May 10, 2018  
    btw if you wanna feel old, that song is 8 (!!!) years old already.
    Considering that there's not much music I've had an interest in within the last... 15 or so years?

That sounds just like the kind of influencer marketing that's missing in the warmane blog of yours truly.
    huh

You don't happen to play on Lordaeron sometimes, do you?
    I haven't actively played on a Wrath realm in about 2 years. Lordaeron being a minor exception, because I did level to about 60-62 or so, then stopped playing. Before anyone on the realm had reached max level.

6. May 11, 2018  
    Considering that there's not much music I've had an interest in within the last... 15 or so years?
    I take it you're into Classic Rock?

Unfortunately it's not too much about whether you like nowadays music or not rather than the inconvenience that local radio stations, bars and everything of the sort are shoving their tunes shoulder deep up your ears until you've memorized the lyrics of every Rihanna/Beyoncé Song of the last 3 years.

Example given, I bet you know the lyrics of Ed Shiran's - "Shape of you", no matter how much you hate it, amirite?

I haven't actively played on a Wrath realm in about 2 years. Lordaeron being a minor exception, because I did level to about 60-62 or so, then stopped playing. Before anyone on the realm had reached max level.
    Sounds pretty similar to what I did.
    I believe I played to lvl 67 or so very early on and was about to quit but then switched to messing around with my lvl 30ish Paladin which happened to be a lot more entertaining than I initally thought.
    You wanna give it a go?

7. May 11, 2018  
    Unfortunately it's not too much about whether you like nowadays music or not rather than the inconvenience that local radio stations
    I am unsure if you know this but every radio has a little knob or set of buttons labeled "tune" and with this you can adjust your radio to find a station which fits your tastes

8. May 11, 2018  
    I am unsure if you know this but every radio has a little knob or set of buttons labeled "tune" and with this you can adjust your radio to find a station which fits your tastes
    That was an enumeration, you're missing the point. I'm saying that no matter where you go it's everywhere.

I'd like to quote Jon Lajoie's "Radio Friendly Song" on this one:
    "So you're trying to change the station but it's playing on every one,
    a bunch of sh*tty a$$ chords and lyrics recorded by a fukcing moron."

Ironically enough it turns out to be a cool song.

Spoiler: Show

Also not always will it be up to you to decide which channel to play.

9. May 11, 2018  
    I take it you're into Classic Rock?

Unfortunately it's not too much about whether you like nowadays music or not rather than the inconvenience that local radio stations, bars and everything of the sort are shoving their tunes shoulder deep up your ears until you've memorized the lyrics of every Rihanna/Beyoncé Song of the last 3 years.
    You got me. Fortunately for me, the local radio station sticks to playing mostly rock.

Example given, I bet you know the lyrics of Ed Shiran's - "Shape of you", no matter how much you hate it, amirite?
    Never heard of it.

You wanna give it a go?
    Not particularly. I've done everything imaginable on Wrath a million times over. The expansion bores me now. I had played it for 7 years.

10. May 12, 2018  
    Personally this is one of my favorite songs. It may be old school but Classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvMcKbo0vYc

"I love animals because all they really want from you is love. Too bad that's even too much to ask for from some people."
    Quoted by: "Michael Jackson"
    Edited: May 12, 2018

11. May 12, 2018  

12. May 13, 2018  
    Bet you play World of Witchcraft neeeerrrrrdddddd

13. May 13, 2018  
    Bet you play World of Witchcraft neeeerrrrrdddddd
    Oh no I've been caught.

14. May 14, 2018  

15. May 14, 2018  
    That part when you figure when you joined wow as game.

From checking BFA forums it seems they are turning wow into more graphical game, and less skill based game.

So many people complaning about pruning it is a joke.