1. June 4, 2018  
    Not quite miserable enough to be a Moderator though.

2. June 4, 2018  
    Nah, nothing related to that.
    Plus, your use of "miserable" seems to be like SJWs' "oppression" and feminists' "misogyny."

3. June 4, 2018  
    Nothing. I'd rather you didn't, so it's a perfect scenario - you eventually might "not care" about my opinion on our rules and their enforcement. I responded to you because your hopes are hollow and your self-assigned importance to the thread a delusion. I also really don't see how I got "silenced" by him saying I'm welcome to try the same he does and makes him miserable.
    You obviously can't understand the joke. In general, I see you talking about "rules and rule enforcement" often, mostly when you have nothing else to say. I've read your post, and haven't remembered more than two words.. so bland.

I guess you'll have to ban me for telling you the truth? In general, I don't care. I'm here to have fun. Fact that I don't like you, might hurt - but I don't care,and you shouldn't care either.
    Edited: June 4, 2018 Reason: Spelling is a devil.

4. June 4, 2018  
    You obviously can't understand the joke. In general, I see you talking about "rules and rule enforcement" often, mostly when you have no thing else to say. I read your post, and haven't remembered more than two words.. so bland.
    Either you're really picking and choosing which posts of mine to read or you're working hard on your Drama class assignment.

I guess you'll have to ban me for telling you the truth? In general, I don't care. I'm here to have fun. Fact I don't like you, might hurt - but I don't care,and you shouldn't care either.
    Yes, my life is over. Lolita has all the right to say I'm miserable after this reveal.

5. June 4, 2018  
    Lolita had few good points 'bout week or two ago. I liked it.

6. June 4, 2018  
    Nah, he just either overvalues amount of friends or doesn't understands how picky I am about friendships - or the fact I avoid having any with players under my Moderator name, so no one will have expectations of different treatment.

7. June 4, 2018  
    Please quit trying to use me to win a losing argument.

8. June 4, 2018  
    I know, that’s another joy of being back.

9. June 4, 2018  
    Hey now...

10. June 4, 2018  
    First of all, Mercy - I love your new avatar.
    Thank you. I do have a few lined up that I imagine some people to get angry about, too.

11. June 4, 2018  
    Thank you. I do have a few lined up that I imagine some people to get angry about, too.
    No, don’t change it.

12. June 4, 2018  
    I'll change it when I get bored of this one.

13. June 4, 2018  
    I guess you'll have to ban me for telling you the truth?
    That one sounds familiar.

14. June 4, 2018  
    That one sounds familiar.
    Probably because it's the favorite excuse of the "muh fridum doh speesh" crowd after they go insulting the project, the Staff, a specific server or making claims like "fake population" and similar - you know, like happened in the ban I gave you a while ago. Perhaps you need a refresher on my opinion about Trumpesque "truths."

15. June 4, 2018  
    You just can’t give up. It’s stronger than you.