1. P-please don't ban me. I'm a good panda now (*ยด▽`*)
    Me ban you? Never!

2. Waiting for a very sexual pic of a panda
    I don't want to be banned :V

Have this pictured that I commissioned for literal $215
    Spoiler: Show

I missed you man.
    I miss you too shiina :V
    I would've been here often but using this forum via mobile phone has been a pain in the butt (Imba ban for saying "butt)

Me ban you? Never!
    You still need to discourage smutt talk from me :V
    Edited: June 15, 2018

3. I just came to the realization that the time between the fall of the USSR (Soviet Union, 1989) and the launch of WoW, is now the same length of time from the launch of WoW to today.

4. I just came to the realization that the time between the fall of the USSR (Soviet Union, 1989) and the launch of WoW, is now the same length of time from the launch of WoW to today.
    That's a fun fact Mercy. You are thinking in an interesting way.

Edit: I love those perky breasts on your new avatar. You're shining, they're too - sort of a beacon. Light beacon. I feel like I'd get sacred shield and healed for 5k if close by, or by looking at them.

Another Edit: Then touching equivalent would be Divine, Intervention that is.
    Edited: June 14, 2018

5. I just came to the realization that the time between the fall of the USSR (Soviet Union, 1989) and the launch of WoW, is now the same length of time from the launch of WoW to today.

I'm dumb at math, save me :V

6. That's a fun fact Mercy. You are thinking in an interesting way.

Edit: I love those perky breasts on your new avatar. You're shining, they're too - sort of a beacon. Light beacon. I feel like I'd get sacred shield and healed for 5k if close by, or by looking at them.

Another Edit: Then touching equivalent would be Divine, Intervention that is.
    Well then.

7. I often wonder how you normally react to people talking about bewbs and vagene with you :V

8. I often wonder how you normally react to people talking about bewbs and vagene with you :V
    That tickles my mind occasionally.

Also, she's definitely shy, but handling it well. You can "feel" that even over the forums. Palutena being the opposite.

9. That tickles my mind occasionally.

Also, she's definitely shy, but handling it well. You can "feel" that even over the forums. Palutena being the opposite.
    Glad she's not the type who scream injustice when you sort of e-sexual harrass her. :V

10. Glad she's not the type who scream injustice when you sort of e-sexual harrass her. :V
    There's no "cool" girl that's that type and lets be honest, Mercy is cool. Otherwise, I wouldn't be saying this.

Edit: I just saw Valideno in game, for the first time - and he said hi Mercy.

11. There's no "cool" girl that's that type and lets be honest, Mercy is cool. Otherwise, I wouldn't be saying this.

Edit: I just saw Valideno in game, for the first time - and he said hi Mercy.
    I'm still shipping her with my best friend :V

12. Both EP's are 10/10.

13. Both EP's are 10/10.

Thanks, I've been looking for music.

ps. This is really good.
    Edited: June 16, 2018

14. I bought a 75 inches 4k television, to play Nintendo Switch and Super Nintendo. Talk about pointless.

Glad she's not the type who scream injustice when you sort of e-sexual harrass her. :V
    Marazhu ressurrected. What's up? I am prepared for the World Cup

15. Thanks, I've been looking for music.

ps. This is really good.
    Yeaaahhh. The Urban Flora EP is perfect for night time driving. Especially the first song. Dat PHAT bass