1. The power to change your forum name... I must have it :V

2. I can read deleted posts.

Ohi Shiina
    Oh hi.

Edited: 1 Hour Ago Reason: Thanks to wonderful people of Warmane for this avatar <3
    Lewd.

3. I am so pleasantly surprised that there are people who support my effort here, and I didn't even know them.

Believe me or not, I had a dream last night (I don't dream often). In that dream, I login to forum only to realize I got a ban because of this Avatar, and Mercy's comment was: One Year ban.

I guess she likes it more than I thought she would. Making a progress.

Edit: Also, I want to complain about something you guys changed. Before, I used to be able to LOGIN to website and authenticate to forum without need to use authentication code from my email. For the past two weeks? That's no longer possible.
    I get it it's security issue, but It's really hard to authenticate when incognito on Safari, it just doesn't work and I don't wanna be fired for mitigating proxy at work. Have Mercy for this forum/chat addict and tell devs to reverse that change. Appreciated <3
    Edited: June 21, 2018

4. I am so pleasantly surprised that there are people who support my effort here, and I didn't even know them.
    I'm delighted to tell you that I wish you'd disappear back to whatever cesspool you came from.

5. I'm delighted to tell you that I wish you'd disappear back to whatever cesspool you came from.
    Rood
    Plis ban shina :V

6. I do not approve this silly avatar from Nibvictum. It should look more behaving

Preparing the ban hammer.

7. Wooooho! I made it through my phone.

Lolita, you’re so negative.

I guess I’ll have to listen if I want to type here. :(
    Edited: June 21, 2018

8. Wooooho! I made it through my phone.

Lolita, you’re so negative.

I guess I’ll have to listen if I want to type here. :(
    Who's Lolita?

9. I am so pleasantly surprised that there are people who support my effort here, and I didn't even know them.

Believe me or not, I had a dream last night (I don't dream often). In that dream, I login to forum only to realize I got a ban because of this Avatar, and Mercy's comment was: One Year ban.

I guess she likes it more than I thought she would. Making a progress.
    So long as it's not inappropriate, you have nothing to worry about.
    I do not approve this silly avatar from Nibvictum. It should look more behaving

Preparing the ban hammer.
    o:

10. So long as it's not inappropriate, you have nothing to worry about.

o:
    Grace confirmed to like boobs XD

11. Grace confirmed to like boobs XD
    Doesn't everyone?

12. Doesn't everyone?
    Oh right... How silly of me. I like manboobs too :V