1. Ask your mother where it is, it usually works.
    Didn't :(

That's why I'm losing hope.

2. Okay.

I just prefer pretty blonds with perky breasts and god-like figure.

3. YooHoo is pretty public. Is that close enough?
    Had to google it. Probably not enough public...

Also that **** would kill me and my throat.

Okay.

Something like this?

I'm also falling into that type.

4. It's King Arthur/Altria/Saber with Excalibur, from Fate/Stay Night.
    I'll be impressed if you didn't have to google it.

Also that **** would kill me and my throat.
    I highly doubt it would have either effect.

Okay.

5. Okay.

What's your problem with green hair?

6. What's your problem with green hair?

Red hair is best.

7. Any hair that isn't dyed works for me.

8. I'll be impressed if you didn't have to google it.
    I played Fate/Stay Night, the old fan translation made by Mirror-Moon. Not fully or to every end, but enough to have to "recharge" Saber's powers. All I had to Google was for images to find a good one that had enough of the sword and outfit to show the similarities.

Okay.

That's fine.

People just usually don't limit their preferences that much and are open to other equally nice options that might have more to say than "perky."

9. What's your problem with green hair?
    I have no problems, it's just not blonde.

Any hair that isn't dyed works for me.
    As long as it's blonde.

That's fine.

People just usually don't limit their preferences that much and are open to other equally nice options that might have more to say than "perky."
    Ob, they usually DON'T, but I DO. I'm not the USUAL guy and don't blame me for knowing exactly what I want/like as opposite to you who doesn't, and leaves options open (I'm of course joking, but I don't think you'll get it that way.)
    Ok, there's another way to say perky: larger B, C or D cup. Does this sound better? Everything else is unacceptable.

#FeedingTime

Or you're just jealous that I'm hitting on your "boss/menthor/supervisor/older-colleague"? Do you have hidden feelings for miss Mercy? This is not the first time you're interfering with the idea of holding our candle.
    Edited: July 11, 2018

10. I played Fate/Stay Night, the old fan translation made by Mirror-Moon. Not fully or to every end, but enough to have to "recharge" Saber's powers. All I had to Google was for images to find a good one that had enough of the sword and outfit to show the similarities.
    I see. I've been watching the anime, so.... the game any good?

11. That part when your country wins semi finals and you got chaos on the streets at 23 pm.

Proud to be Croatian!

12. I see. I've been watching the anime, so.... the game any good?
    Well, it's a visual novel. If you like lots reading, lots of branching stories based on your decisions, multiple endings to replay for, occasional nudity and not-too-explicit sexual scenes, it's pretty good. It's also the origin of the anime so, as usual in those cases, you get much, much more story in it.

Proud to be Croatian!
    Hope you guys go home with the Cup.

13. Hope you guys go home with the Cup.
    Thank you so much Obnoxious !

14. Well, it's a visual novel. If you like lots reading, lots of branching stories based on your decisions, multiple endings to replay for, occasional nudity and not-too-explicit sexual scenes, it's pretty good. It's also the origin of the anime so, as usual in those cases, you get much, much more story in it.
    Works for me. I'll have to look into that.