1. i bought a thing

Spoiler: Show
    Just bought a 2017 Civic Sport, almost bought the Si but it was gonna be like 2 grand more and another 50/month insurance.

2. Aren’t you like 13?
    You're right, my bad.

3. Bet that cost a **** load.

I bought a ****ty Japanese import. It’s fast as anything but it’s an absolute death trap and very illegal to drive. Proving a ***** to fix up too.
    cheaper than a v6 challenger because although its a 2018 its not brand new as it was a rental car previously. Certified preowned, its got a few spots the paint isnt perfect (Not really noticeable until i washed it by hand) but the rest is solid and its still got 83k miles and 6 years left on the warranty. $100 a month to insure.

I also have to be careful as ****, its rides super smooth compared to any other car i've driven and it'll get fast really quick. Also the first car i've driven where 60mph isnt at the top of the speedometer. I went to pass someone on the two lane highways we got out here and i gave it as much gas as my i would in my parents car at 60mph and by the time i passed the other car i was going 80mph. I cant imagine a Demon or Hellcat, if you think about the gas pedal in one of those they are going to be flying

I've heard all you civic drivers are going to want to race me, is this true?

4. 100 a month for a 2018 Challenger is crazy low. I'm paying almost 200 a month with a perfect driving record over four years.

Stock Civics cant accelerate that well, max speed is like 160 but it takes around 12ish seconds to get there from 0. Should have went with the Si or the v6 Accord they had.

5. I've heard all you civic drivers are going to want to race me, is this true?
    I got a GTO, it's a bit of a sleeper though, in that it looks ****ing awful. But sitting at around 320 brake while being slightly down on power due to varying issues, it's obscenely quick.

6. Im in a **** place atm,
    I have something wrong with my foot that doctor doesnt know what it is.
    I can't walk, which means I can't do my job. I've been off sick for 3 weeks and I'm going insane.
    I have no contact with any real human, who isnt my mum who kindly takes me shopping once a week.
    I wake up not even knowing what day it is, and I've lost all motivation to even play my games.

Im at a loss what to do right now.

7. I have something wrong with my foot that doctor doesnt know what it is.
    What sort of "something wrong"?

On a different note...

This game is making me want to tell someone to put me to sleep and only wake me up when it's released.

8. What sort of "something wrong"?
    My foot is in constant pain, it's all swollen and I can't walk on it. I've had xrays and I dont have a fracture and there isnt anything wrong with my tendons.
    At the moment the pain has so cause.

9. Today was a good day.

The girl I like was being super cute, and we're going out tomorrow after work :>

10. My foot is in constant pain, it's all swollen and I can't walk on it. I've had xrays and I dont have a fracture and there isnt anything wrong with my tendons.
    Sounds like you need to get another opinion on it. Such things don't happen for no reason.

11. My foot is in constant pain, it's all swollen and I can't walk on it. I've had xrays and I dont have a fracture and there isnt anything wrong with my tendons.
    And what next? Did the physician ask for more exams? An ultrasound or even an MRI, consider it could be a circulatory issue like thrombosis? It shouldn't have stopped at "the radiography shows nothing, do I dunno." If the physician didn't ask for other exams, not even some lab ones or whatever, you should think about a different one like Mercy suggested.

12. And what next? Did the physician ask for more exams? An ultrasound or even an MRI, consider it could be a circulatory issue like thrombosis? It shouldn't have stopped at "the radiography shows nothing, do I dunno." If the physician didn't ask for other exams, not even some lab ones or whatever, you should think about a different one like Mercy suggested.
    Sounds like you need to get another opinion on it. Such things don't happen for no reason.

To be fair, it took them 2 weeks for me to get my xray results back, something they could have given me into my hand 10 minutes after they were taken and I'd have personally walked back to the doctors surgery next door to the hospital with them. But no.... Doctor wanted them sent over by the hospital themselves which takes 2 weeks. Honestly I hate my doctors, I have anxiety about using phones, they know this, and they still make me phone in for appointments and then have a phone consultation. Which really stresses me out and makes me never want to go make an appointment.

13. To be fair, it took them 2 weeks for me to get my xray results back, something they could have given me into my hand 10 minutes after they were taken and I'd have personally walked back to the doctors surgery next door to the hospital with them. But no.... Doctor wanted them sent over by the hospital themselves which takes 2 weeks. Honestly I hate my doctors, I have anxiety about using phones, they know this, and they still make me phone in for appointments and then have a phone consultation. Which really stresses me out and makes me never want to go make an appointment.
    Well, none of that is going to help you in finding out what's wrong with your foot, fixing it, and being able to go back to your job and not being insane over it all. A second opinion from a physician who will exam you further might, on the other hand.

14. http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Sisterh..._Sightless_Eye
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Cult_of_Forgotten_Shadows

I think there are really two kinds of people in the world, people who wear socks with Keds and people that don't.