1. You obviously haven't seen "The Nurse".
    Also, curious of this nurse you're talking about, Mr. Lifechanger.

2. Also, curious of this nurse you're talking about, Mr. Lifechanger.
    Meeercy! Do you know that reading your “Mr.Lifechanger” first time, gave me goosebumps?
    It makes me think, did I thank the right person for it? Somehow I think Palutena has a “thing” for custom ranks, then again, you’re the one “calling me out” for it.

Khm, it’s one hell of a nurse! You know that I actually, “stole” that avatar(couple months back), set it as my avatar on Discord, and one girl was jealous, thinking I did it becuase of the “other” girl that’s blonde? Not knowing who I stole it from, of course. I thought of you every time I was forced to explain why would a man have bent over Mercy (okay, almost bent over - I’m going too far) as a nurse and such explicit image as his avatar.

(Do you feel the lightness of my typing above? Words are just flying.)

Nice talking to you and I hope you’re doing well. I’ll admit.. I decided to heed your call for activating this section. You “sounded” lonely there for a moment.

3. My 3DS got stolen and my WiiU bricked. I feel a bit depressed. Hope my Switch doesn't break out of thin air.

4. My 3DS got stolen and my WiiU bricked. I feel a bit depressed. Hope my Switch doesn't break out of thin air.
    How'd you manage that?

Nice talking to you and I hope you’re doing well. I’ll admit.. I decided to heed your call for activating this section. You “sounded” lonely there for a moment.
    Much better than anyone choosing to get offended over the comment, that's for sure.

5. I pull more weight than everyone else at my job, setting a new record everyday, have also been told management would like to see me in a supervisor position - never have gotten one yet.

Only been a year though so I guess it's a nice compliment.

6. Anyone who truly follows the character and understands her story in full will know that she was never at any point a bad or evil character, nor was she going to become one. What people point out as her being "evil" is merely her having truly human reactions to the awful things done to her and those she cares about. She is no more evil than you or I, and that's the point that her story has been trying to convey ever since they picked up on her story again in Wrath.
    While Jaina is not pushing such extremes, cannot you say the exact same about the current character of Sylvannas? Character is developed by awful things that happened to her and loved ones in the past... Can you not say that about any evil person which at some point had negative influences impact them into who they are? True that Jaina hasn't done anything wrong, but in a way, nor had Garrosh in Draenor - he was just trying to restore his horde - the original horde and ended up a villain for it...

#GarroshDidNothingWrong

7. I pull more weight than everyone else at my job, setting a new record everyday, have also been told management would like to see me in a supervisor position - never have gotten one yet.

Only been a year though so I guess it's a nice compliment.
    So, you're a weightlifter? Impressive.

8. So, you're a weightlifter? Impressive.
    In a sense I am actually. With a hyster forklift :|

9. In a sense I am actually. With a hyster forklift :|
    That doesn't sound so bad. Occasional back workout I guess, but only occasional? You can't get fat. That's a plus.
    I

10. That doesn't sound so bad. Occasional back workout I guess, but only occasional? You can't get fat. That's a plus.
    I
    True, valid point.

The irony of my job, though, is that my co-workers are gigantic. Not in a good way. I'm average I reckon.

11. True, valid point.

The irony of my job, though, is that my co-workers are gigantic. Not in a good way. I'm average I reckon.
    Well, if you live in 'Merica, that's possible. When I go to the grocery store and see those people driving those carts only because they're lazy.. I always remember that movie Wall-E.. All humans are in a space ship, somewhere in space, eating fast food and not walking, because why the hell would you walk at all if you have a some kind of hovercraft (in their case), or motorized cart in grocery store?? Walking is for *****s ^^

12. While Jaina is not pushing such extremes, cannot you say the exact same about the current character of Sylvannas? Character is developed by awful things that happened to her and loved ones in the past... Can you not say that about any evil person which at some point had negative influences impact them into who they are? True that Jaina hasn't done anything wrong, but in a way, nor had Garrosh in Draenor - he was just trying to restore his horde - the original horde and ended up a villain for it...

#GarroshDidNothingWrong
    Sylvanas also commits terrible acts and feels no remorse in them. That in itself is very very different from Jaina, and that's just picking up details from the surface of the character. Garrosh also committed terrible acts - he did wrong things for the right reasons. But the ends do not justify the means. Claiming that Garrosh did nothing wrong because his intentions were good is not true at all. You cannot absolve someone of their crimes because of their intentions. Knowing those intentions are supposed to allow you to connect to the character and perhaps sympathize with them, but that does not absolve them of their sins. This is a plot device in plenty stories. Probably the most popular modern one as of this moment is that of Thanos in Infinity War. Trying to make the argument that Jaina is evil even though she has done nothing wrong because "Garrosh did nothing wrong" is silly.

13. Goth girls are just uuuugh yes please, wts my soul for one

14. I just watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNAVAjSQafY with my 3 year old, and she was soooo interested in it. She had so many questions, and I was soo hyped answering them (shocker).

In three years she'll definitely be smart enough to play resto druid in BG's(no offense but not much brain needed ^^). I better learn to arms warr and get that Shadowmourne somewhere.
    Edited: October 14, 2018

15. You reap what you sow, a few years ago the forum staff started to get so strict that the core members of the spam section had to leave and continue on in a skype group chat.
    That's why the group circle jerk didn't work when you brought the multitudes of cancer to the forums.