1. /me takes a deep breath.

I like the freshness of forum’s air.

2. Welcome back. Have you returned so that you may change more lives?

3. Welcome back. Have you returned so that you may change more lives?
    I am not planning on giving up on my rank, so yes, life changing continues.

Currently, I’m working on waking up a fiery side of a long-time lost PvP soul. We’ll see how that goes, and keep you posted.

4. When am I going to get a title?

5. You have one now!

6. How come that I dont have tittle :3

7. How come that I dont have tittle :3
    Ohhh, that’s you buddy!

No title for you, need to spam more :D

8. What with all these people from the past coming now out of nowhere? I refuse to give titles to a demon named Dante.

9. Everyone and their mother getting a title what is this?

10. Oooh, why do I have a feeling this is going to end by everyone going back to the usual “Member”. Too much attention.

(If that happens(but only IF!), let us at least be “Warmane Member” - like new guys are)

11. I hope it does. It should be coveted, not every **** here having one.

12. I’m speechless.
    Edited: October 26, 2018 Reason: Changed my mind for the 2nd time.

13. Not really. That was more of a: “ I don’t want to get banned for giving you answer you deserve. Actually, the answer you were looking for.”.

14. Oooh, why do I have a feeling this is going to end by everyone going back to the usual “Member”. Too much attention.
    (If that happens(but only IF!), let us at least be “Warmane Member” - like new guys are)
    If I leave the server, yes probably. I'm not being a rogue mod here. There is absolutely no problem for me to give some treat to old members who have stick around for so many years. Hmm, Nibvictum joined last year, should be just Warmane Member.