1. Big shout outhere, because without Molten/Warmane I'd have never been the DK main I have been for the last 6 years.

Yesterday I got a tattoo in ode to my DK.

2. Not really. That was more of a: “ I don’t want to get banned for giving you answer you deserve. Actually, the answer you were looking for.”.
    Keep quiet then kiddy.
    Edited: October 27, 2018 Reason: changed my mind for the 32nd time

3. Good god, paragraphs and paragraphs of ravings about one dimensional warcraft characters with no depth.

4. Keep quiet then kiddy.
    Ii think the name and title are leaving you confused.

5. Ii think the name and title are leaving you confused.
    These titles are quite amusing.

6. Good god, paragraphs and paragraphs of ravings about one dimensional warcraft characters with no depth.
    It's almost as though this is a video game forum! Holy ****, who would've thought!

7. What with all these people from the past coming now out of nowhere? I refuse to give titles to a demon named Dante.
    I love you too :3

8. I feel unloved. :(
    Come be rehabilitated with me. It's a good life.

9. I feel unloved. :(
    Should we give you the title "Best DK" and let the drama enuse? :p

10. If I leave the server, yes probably. I'm not being a rogue mod here. There is absolutely no problem for me to give some treat to old members who have stick around for so many years. Hmm, Nibvictum joined last year, should be just Warmane Member.
    I have a proof of joining earlier. :DI've found my "old" profile and couple of posts from 2013 which is month-two after I stopped playing. Those were desperate daydreaming attempts. If I couldn't play, I could pretend and at least get a feel of it by congratulating my ex guild on progress :D

Conclusion: The Life Changer it is.

11. Should we give you the title "Best DK" and let the drama enuse? :p
    To watch Daniel froth at the mouth. That would be hilarious. xD

12. Should we give you the title "Best DK" and let the drama enuse? :p
    I think the Moderator title would cause a bit more drama, but go for it.