1. She was preparing me for it at one point.
    I know that's how it goes, but from your previous post I see that she missed a lesson or have saved it for the end . Let's hope that's true!

2. She's not allowed to be head mod, she wouldn't have enough time for me.
    Why's that? You need babysit? :D

3. Why's that? You need babysit? :D
    Something like that.

4. Something like that.
    *screams for attention*

5. I know that's how it goes, but from your previous post I see that she missed a lesson or have saved it for the end . Let's hope that's true!
    She didn't miss a lesson. It's more of an issue that she's the forum administrator, and as such, she has privileges I don't.

6. She didn't miss a lesson. It's more of an issue that she's the forum administrator, and as such, she has privileges I don't.
    Still, she can be made to realize the issues that can come with a decision and revert it (like with giving titles around, either trivializing them or creating a situation where unwarranted special treatment is given), as she did by ceasing the whole "rehabilitation program."

7. - What, I ended up in Joinville?
    - Littlefox, what are you doing here?
    - GoD oNly KnOwS wHaT i'M dOiNg HeRe...

Halloween ended. Everything back to normal.

8. - What, I ended up in Joinville?
    - Littlefox, what are you doing here?
    - GoD oNly KnOwS wHaT i'M dOiNg HeRe...

Halloween ended. Everything back to normal.
    Oh no, my title ;.;

9. Something like that.
    Let's hope you'll get through potty training by the time Mercy gets that promotion. Would be wrong to hold such talent back for long time, especially because of need to babysit.
    Edited: November 11, 2018

10. Still, she can be made to realize the issues that can come with a decision and revert it (like with giving titles around, either trivializing them or creating a situation where unwarranted special treatment is given), as she did by ceasing the whole "rehabilitation program."
    Let's not go there.

Let's hope you'll get through potty training by the time Mercy gets that promotion. Would be wrong to hold such talent back for long time, especially because of need to babysit.
    I don't need nor want a promotion for the time being.

11. Let's hope you'll get through potty training by the time Mercy gets that promotion. Would be wrong to hold such talent back for long time, especially because of need to babysit.
    Thanks, we appreciate the good wishes.

12. Thanks, we appreciate the good wishes.
    This doesn't happen often, but I have to say that I'm stunned.

13. This doesn't happen often, but I have to say that I'm stunned.

14. Let's hope you'll get through potty training by the time Mercy gets that promotion. Would be wrong to hold such talent back for long time, especially because of need to babysit.
    Good insult. No messing around, swift and to the point... if there is one.

Is there?

15. Good insult. No messing around, swift and to the point... if there is one.

Is there?
    Well, there's one besides fun, but it's personal! :D I mean, he joined the "game", hopefully knew where it was going after the first babysit question, as I did. Don't blame meeeeeeee, we're all (hopefully) adults here.

EDIT: I gave it another thought. I don't think it was really an insult, it's more of a picking on someone, for fun - no bad intentions ;) Lets pretend we're all out, in a bar, eating really nice food, drinking beer.. this conversation wouldn't be considered as an insult, it'd probably be funny. It's the forum - it makes words look so drryyyy..
    Edited: November 12, 2018