1. I love fun. Also, since we're speaking about pointless things; my friends say that I'm a guy trapped in a girl's body lol. My sense of humor is dark, like really dark. I also love dirty jokes and I always say what I think, no matter how silly it sounds.
    This maybe explains my love for "boy stuff". But I just can't help it. I'm a simple person - when I see a nice car, I just keep looking at it, noticing every detail about it.

And just so I don't confuse other people - yes I do love cars, I do love sports. But that doesn't mean I know every single player from a random club. Or that I know all characteristic of a certain car or other vehicle. Like I said, I'm a simple person - I support my National Team, have a few clubs I support. I do not care about the players private life or anything like that. I support their hard work and effort and that's what I consider to be most important.

2. Umm.. why the red flag? Is this something bad?
    You'll kill me in my sleep.

@unbanned, how do you like this now? Is it swift and straight to the point? ;)
    No, it's quite literally the opposite. You beat around the bush, rambling completely unrelated **** as usual, take an age to get to the point and then when you finally do you're trying to come at me on medieval beliefs, gender equality and stereotypes? When was that even up for discussion?

Cut the bull****, stay in your lane and shut the **** up.

Or keep adding fuel to the fire, I'm a tourist attraction round here.

3. You'll kill me in my sleep.

No, it's quite literally the opposite. You beat around the bush, rambling completely unrelated **** as usual, take an age to get to the point and then when you finally do you're trying to come at me on medieval beliefs, gender equality and stereotypes? When was that even up for discussion?

Cut the bull****, stay in your lane and shut the **** up.

Or keep adding fuel to the fire, I'm a tourist attraction round here.
    Those are not only medieval beliefs unfortunately, and you’ve missed medieval ages for a whole century. However, you’re funny and I’ll cut you some slack. :D

4. Those are not only medieval beliefs unfortunately, and you’ve missed medieval ages for a whole century. However, you’re funny and I’ll cut you some slack. :D
    Medieval means a lot more than just the Middle Ages sweetie.

5. Medieval means a lot more than just the Middle Ages sweetie.
    Sweetie? Omg, you’re turning me on. Stop it, now!

6. I love fun. Also, since we're speaking about pointless things; my friends say that I'm a guy trapped in a girl's body lol. My sense of humor is dark, like really dark. I also love dirty jokes and I always say what I think, no matter how silly it sounds.
    This maybe explains my love for "boy stuff". But I just can't help it. I'm a simple person - when I see a nice car, I just keep looking at it, noticing every detail about it.

And just so I don't confuse other people - yes I do love cars, I do love sports. But that doesn't mean I know every single player from a random club. Or that I know all characteristic of a certain car or other vehicle. Like I said, I'm a simple person - I support my National Team, have a few clubs I support. I do not care about the players private life or anything like that. I support their hard work and effort and that's what I consider to be most important.
    Don’t take this personally and excuse my nerdy moment, but as a non-native English speaker, I’m having problems swallowing “I love fun.” Sentence. It rings in my head like somehow redundant? I appreciate any explanation from anyone, as I’m always willing to learn.

Also, find your way to Warmane’s Unofficial Discord, it could use few more guys and girls who’re into typing and “occasional” ^^ spam.
    Edited: November 29, 2018 Reason: Constant spelling checks and rephrase attempts. ****ing perfectionist.

7. Just wanted to say something before going to sleep.

Something.

8. Just wanted to say something before going to sleep.

Something.
    That's a cute avatar.

9. I’m having problems swallowing
    "I love fun"

10. Aren’t you adorable?

How about to be nice and explain what I’ve kindly asked.

11. Medieval means a lot more than just the Middle Ages sweetie.
    That may be your point of view, but dictionaries actually just links "medieval" to Middle Ages, e.g. "Relating to the Middle Ages" (because medium aevum = middle age).

12. That's a cute avatar.
    Munching on Doritos but no Mountain Dew? What's wrong with you?

13. Medieval is being used as an idiom in this sense, I've got no idea where it comes from but it usually in used as a reference to overt, extreme violence (is often used in a joking manner, as well, so don't read to far into it) Ex. "I'm gonna get medieval on your ***" -> I'm gonna beat you up/injure you very badly.

Love and Fun aren't synonymous though they are similar, and sometimes love can be used in place of fun (usually not the other way around, tho). Fun typically refers to the pleasure you get from... well pleasurable activities; love is usually a state of being, for instance, I always love my dog, but that doesn't mean I always have fun with my dog (like when I have to clean up it's poop, for instance.)

Love is a feeling in and of itself, "I love this, I love that", the feeling/emotion of affection. whereas fun is the feeling derived from something "I have fun DOING this, I have fun DOING that" and in contrast, is not an emotion.

Hope this helps!

14. Munching on Doritos but no Mountain Dew? What's wrong with you?
    I think you know the answers to that question better than anyone else.