1. If it was ever G, people wouldn't have left when they found out treating this section as a personal 4chan wasn't gonna cut anymore, and would have just adapted. Of course, you can say it was their opinion that it was "G" because of their (false) sense of unaccountability for their actions, but that opinion is irrelevant when it doesn't fits what we want for our Forums, Off-Topic or otherwise. For example, murderers likely would say in their opinion they were justified and shouldn't be punished for it, which means jack **** for the law.

2. I thought it was great and I stuck around. Does that count?

3. I thought it was great and I stuck around. Does that count?
    Not really. You don't miss the people who left for those reasons, as you've said yourself in this thread a while ago, so I don't believe you thought of it as great. You also work here, so sticking around is granted even if you loathed what it used to be like as I do.

4. All the 4chan people left, at least I hope they did because they were a plague to this place and I couldn't give a **** about them in the slightest. Those that yearn for their reappearance are just as delusional as they were.

The slightly more interesting people that actually provide some sort of conversation material when they are here still exist as far as I'm aware, just in a much less capacity than they once were.

"Adapt or perish" says it all about the quitting little *****es.

5. That I can fully agree with, yes. We have (for the most part) decent visitors to the thread now, but very few actually post or maintain the chain.

6. Hey it's not my fault the people I didn't care much about left.

7. Would you even say that it's someone's "fault" that a room is clean because they took out the trash?

8. @Mara, well, in case anyone missed it, my main point was that I don't want to get involved in politics or political discussions. Which is why I care very little for it.
    That's good. I wish the furry community is the same but even my most harmless opinion is met with backlash.

9. Hey it's not my fault the people I didn't care much about left.
    Would you even say that it's someone's "fault" that a room is clean because they took out the trash?
    They deserve commending, not blaming.

I wish the furry community is the same but even my most harmless opinion is met with backlash.
    Isn't that just the internet in general?

10. @Nib, you mean International Women's Day? It's not even a holiday that originates from 'Murica. (It originated in Russia.) We just like collecting and having holidays for everything. Especially people who work for the government, so they get the day off. They take days off for just about everything. Just because. But I wouldn't complain too much, since a very large number of Americans work 40hr weeks, or more. Whereas the European average doesn't come anywhere close (some specific countries do though).

@Mara, well, in case anyone missed it, my main point was that I don't want to get involved in politics or political discussions. Which is why I care very little for it.
    American Federal employees do not get that day off though. In Russia they might since that's a pretty important day in their history

11. They were simpler times.

12. American Federal employees do not get that day off though. In Russia they might since that's a pretty important day in their history
    Yeah, I didn't think that they did. I was just trying to express to him that there are tons of holidays here and went off on an unnecessary tangent.

13. They were simpler times.
    Why is Grymninja banned? did he post nudes that I wasn't aware of? :V

14. Why is Grymninja banned? did he post nudes that I wasn't aware of? :V
    He probably said Obnoxious was mean or something.

15. He's not banned as far as I know.

http://forum.warmane.com/member.php?username=Grymninja

Edit: Oh, those greyed out names are posts from accounts that no longer exist. Some remade their accounts though.