1. So you're not dead?
    Only on the inside.

Hey man. Yall alright?

Sup brah. Catch any good waves lately?

2. Sup brah. Catch any good waves lately?
    I'm...old.

Smallest wave will break my back.

3. I'm...old.

Smallest wave will break my back.
    So like...you weren't even surfing during hurricane Michael? What kind of beach bum poser are you.

4. Can't remember the last tropical storm/hurricane I went out to. It's been a hot minute. Both my boards are bone dry lol.

5. Serious conversation can’t be small talk and I hate small talk.
    Cut to the chase then, what?

6. Cut to the chase then, what?
    You’re either not reading or posting just because. Nevermind, we’re all good.

7. :-) I’ll go serious now. I’m not sure how possible that is here with non-game topics, but I strongly beleive that’s worth a shot. I’m very sexual person who’s very well aware of any sexual action or possibility for it in my surroundings and I’m doing thsi just ‘cause I feel like sharing my thoughts(besides the fact that this forum could wake up a bit). Yes, this is going to be the post for “adults”(I don’t think that 18 is adult tho, but everyone is welcome), and it’s going to be about sex and sexual energy flowing between men and women and their relationships, be it friendship or just occasional flirting - simply it all rounds up to sexual energy (therefore possibility) that’s flowing between us.

Note:I’m only interested in thoughts and opinions from the standpoint of single individual. This is the moment where we’re going to forget abotu our relationship and marital status. Need objective and honest responses.
    Note for mods:Don’te delete me please. I was informed by my favorite moderator that this should be allowed. Palutena, if in question read twice please, you’ll probably get it better than most.

I’m also aware that women might see this slightly differently then us men, and that’s ok as long as we go easy.

I’ve been thinking about this from time to time, but recent conversation wthat I had with my friend made me think about it more. We’re definitely on opposite sides, as she needs way more then a physical attraction to go with it, and that’s understandable, ‘cause most women are this way, which is opposite from us men. However, I did hear couple fo times from women how they got attracted to the extent of not saying a single word and just going with it, as every single word would be too much and might affect that crazy attraction.

I’m making this long intro on purpose, jstu to make it acceptable for evereyone. I don’t want narrow minded answers on my question pelase. I’d like to see a seriosu convo about serious things. We’re all experiencing this, probably every day or at least “often”, if we’re being ourselves.

The question is:

* Should an individual (be it a man, or a woman) strive to have sex with people from their surroinding that they find attractive?
    - If the answer is YES, please explain why and why’s NO wrong.
    - If the answer is NO, please expalin why and why YES is wrong.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RMR5zf1J1Hs

All aboard!
    Aye aye.
    Crazy, but that’s how it goeees.
    Edited: January 18, 2019 Reason: Ozzy

8. * Should an individual (be it a man, or a woman) strive to have sex with people from their surroinding that they find attractive?
    No, individuals shouldn't strive, i.e. devote large amounts of effort or energy, into having sex with people they find attractive around them.

For starters, the very notion of "striving to have sex" sound rather pathetic in itself. "Striving" to have it with people someone finds attractive around them sounds like sex offender material. It's natural and instinctive to feel attraction, but to "strive" into turning that into sex calls more for an "you have issues, seek help" than a "go for it." Being interested in the idea of having sex, sure, depending on sex drive is natural; showing interest in people you find attractive and if they reciprocate seeing if it leads to sex, sure; "striving" to make it happen with anyone you find attractive... yeah, see a shrink. Of course there can happen exceptions, such as the insta-hook up when a couple of people, even strangers, just get in the mood on the spot and it happens, but that's the odd case, nothing something to "strive" for.

Aside from that, people are individuals. There's no blanket "should." Each person is capable of deciding how they individually should deal with their attraction, and on a case-by-case basis as well, since attraction (including the sexual kind) has different degrees. Well, at least the non-sexual offenders are capable of making that decision... the ones who think they "should have sex with anyone they find attractive" definitely should seek help instead, because they sound like they have lost the line that separates "would like to" and "should."

9. No, individuals shouldn't strive, i.e. devote large amounts of effort or energy, into having sex with people they find attractive around them.

For starters, the very notion of "striving to have sex" sound rather pathetic in itself. "Striving" to have it with people someone finds attractive around them sounds like sex offender material. It's natural and instinctive to feel attraction, but to "strive" into turning that into sex calls more for an "you have issues, seek help" than a "go for it." Being interested in the idea of having sex, sure, depending on sex drive is natural; showing interest in people you find attractive and if they reciprocate seeing if it leads to sex, sure; "striving" to make it happen with anyone you find attractive... yeah, see a shrink. Of course there can happen exceptions, such as the insta-hook up when a couple of people, even strangers, just get in the mood on the spot and it happens, but that's the odd case, nothing something to "strive" for.

Aside from that, people are individuals. There's no blanket "should." Each person is capable of deciding how they individually should deal with their attraction, and on a case-by-case basis as well, since attraction (including the sexual kind) has different degrees. Well, at least the non-sexual offenders are capable of making that decision... the ones who think they "should have sex with anyone they find attractive" definitely should seek help instead, because they sound like they have lost the line that separates "would like to" and "should."
    Ok, my English limitates me to express exactly what I think, so pointing out what “strive” or “should” means in this context makes sense. Feel stupid, but cut me some slack. Any type of tryhard when it comes to this topic just too much, so thanks for pointing it out.

People deciding for themselves doesn’t determine what’s right and wrong, as many people make bad decisions. My whole post is mostly about: Should we go with that attraction and instincts that we feel or we should restrain oruselves as we’re human, which should mean for most of us that we’ve reached a specific level of emotional maturity?

I’m also aware that for most people answer to this question depends on that specific situation they are in, but what are the common values we start from? An example would be me saying:
    - I don’t care, I’ll hook up with her, she’s pretty clear she wants it/me. Why the hell not?
    And the complete oposite would be:
    - I think she’s sexy, but let’s go out couple of times, see how it goes and feels, then we’ll see.

In the end, I might be full of ****, as the right answer could be any of those. However, I’d like to see how people see this.
    Edited: January 18, 2019 Reason: Emotional maturity might not be the right word. Slack cutting please.

10. Ok, my English limitates me to express exactly what I think, so pointing out what “strive” or “should” means in this context makes sense. Feel stupid, but cut me some slack. Any type of tryhard when it comes to this topic just too much, so thanks for pointing it out.
    Alright.

People deciding for themselves doesn’t determine what’s right and wrong, as many people make bad decisions. My whole post is mostly about: Should we go with that attraction and instincts that we feel or we should restrain oruselves as we’re human, which should mean for most of us that we’ve reached a specific level of emotional maturity?
    As a baseline, emotional maturity is being able to control how you deal with your instincts. That doesn't means ignoring or repressing them, just not being guided by them. Or, taking your instincts under advisement, but still making a conscious decision about what you want to do. That's one of the things that essentially separates us from other animals: not doing things just because instinct says so, since it's not based on rationality, just on "survive and procreate."

I’m also aware that for most people answer to this question depends on that specific situation they are in, but what are the common values we start from? An example would be me saying:
    - I don’t care, I’ll hook up with her, she’s pretty clear she wants it/me. Why the hell not?
    And the complete oposite would be:
    - I think she’s sexy, but let’s go out couple of times, see how it goes and feels, then we’ll see.
    That sort of thing isn't binary. If you're asking for a "general rule," I'd say clearly the second one, for a number of reasons, some rational and some emotional: avoiding diseases, avoiding issues (like an unknown boy/girlfriend), being able to avoid or at least reduce the chance of it being a bad decision, it being more than what gets down to "mutual masturbation"... there are many, you can pick your favorite(s). But still, exceptions happen. Instant hook-ups exist and there's nothing "immoral" or wrong about them if one happens. There certainly are people I'd go "**** it, we can go on a proper first date later" if the mood was right for both.

11. My usual face playing fury warr.

This mornin' ill drink my coffe with Meshuggah.

12. Oh dude, I hope you’re going to switch to another class or you’re going to need serious amounts of botox soon.