1. Like it's happens oh so often?
    it's getting more posts now

2. Come on guys :3

I'm trying my best. I have to juggle between arguing on blizzard forums that Sylvanas will save the Horde and Azeroth and having to maintain my multiple lovers.

Be glad I gave you some time of the day :3

3. it's getting more posts now
    ..Yes?

and having to maintain my multiple lovers.
    Can you go into extremely graphic detail?

4. Can you go into extremely graphic detail?
    I can but mommy Grace will bant me :3

5. I can but mommy Grace will bant me :3
    Please elaborate then.

6. Please elaborate then.
    Shiina please. Don't be mean. Are you now married with Orphic? :3

7. Come on guys :3

I'm trying my best. I have to juggle between arguing on blizzard forums that Sylvanas will save the Horde and Azeroth
    It would be nice, but Blizzard is so going for Garrosh 2.0 (when we get alliance Garrosh?). I would be amazed if they turn the tide on last minute to reveal true intentions of Sylvanas. While hoping it was for the greater good, not for being influenced by Old God.

G'huun is cute.

8. It would be nice, but Blizzard is so going for Garrosh 2.0 (when we get alliance Garrosh?). I would be amazed if they turn the tide on last minute to reveal true intentions of Sylvanas. While hoping it was for the greater good, not for being influenced by Old God.

G'huun is cute.
    C'huun has a nice origin
    Basically a failed experiment of the Titans trying to study the Old God's

Goes to show how even the most benevolent of God aren't pillars of goodness

9. Shiina, Marazhu and OhieMitzen posting together.

10. Shiina, Marazhu and OhieMitzen posting together.

Probably, because I joined 2013...

11. Probably, because I joined 2013...
    Marazhu is from 2011 and Shiina from 2012. I just used a middle number. I considered skipping your name.

12. Leona posting here more than once in a month? Definitely 2012.

Are you now married with Orphic? :3
    lmfao

It would be nice, but Blizzard is so going for Garrosh 2.0 (when we get alliance Garrosh?). I would be amazed if they turn the tide on last minute to reveal true intentions of Sylvanas. While hoping it was for the greater good, not for being influenced by Old God.

G'huun is cute.
    Oh, she's not controlled by an Old God. The powers she serves supercede those creatures. If you're wondering whose side she's on, I'll tell you this;
    Bwamsomdi doesn't necessarily serve death, as he serves Helya. Helya doesn't serve death, as she was put where she is by Odyn and has since been doing her own thing. The Lich King currently is more Bolvar Fordragon than he is undead, and while some of his actions are questionable, you can tell he's just working with what he has. Which means the *true* face of the Shadowlands has yet to be revealed, and is definitely whom Sylvanas serves. A force that even the Old Gods fear, because even beings as mighty as they are, they cannot escape death.

13. Oh, she's not controlled by an Old God. The powers she serves supercede those creatures. If you're wondering whose side she's on, I'll tell you this;
    Bwamsomdi doesn't necessarily serve death, as he serves Helya. Helya doesn't serve death, as she was put where she is by Odyn and has since been doing her own thing. The Lich King currently is more Bolvar Fordragon than he is undead, and while some of his actions are questionable, you can tell he's just working with what he has. Which means the *true* face of the Shadowlands has yet to be revealed, and is definitely whom Sylvanas serves. A force that even the Old Gods fear, because even beings as mighty as they are, they cannot escape death.
    Dark titan and void lord(s)? yay!
    I haven't delved into WoW lore so much, I always intend to but that thought just passes.

Spoiler: Show

Sargeras and the unnamed world-soul
    Traveling in a cold corner of the Great Dark Beyond, the titan Sargeras stumbled upon a world-soul. To his horror, he saw that the planet had been almost completely infested by the Old Gods, and the nascent titan's tranquil dreams had turned into horrific nightmares. After learning of the void lords' plans from the black world's nathrezim inhabitants — that if the Old Gods succeeded in corrupting a world-soul, it would awaken as an unspeakably dark creature who would devour all of creation — Sargeras cleaved the corrupted world in two, instantly killing the nascent titan within.

When he returned to the Pantheon to tell of his discovery, Sargeras was chastised by his brethren, who insisted that they may have been able to save the world-soul without killing it. It was this event that later led Sargeras to form the Burning Legion in an attempt to prevent the void lords from ever spawning a dark titan.

After Sargeras' departure, his colleague, Aggramar, continued his work. One day, as he was wandering in the Great Dark, Aggramar heard the tranquil dreams of the most powerful world-soul yet discovered: Azeroth. To his horror, he discovered that the planet had already been claimed by the Old Gods, though the defenseless titan within remained as yet untouched. After Aggramar and Eonar convinced their brethren to save Azeroth from corruption, the Pantheon crafted the titan-forged to do battle against the Old Gods, before eventually imprisoning them deep beneath the surface of the planet.

Marazhu is from 2011 and Shiina from 2012. I just used a middle number. I considered skipping your name.
    Oh okay... :/

14. Dark titan and void lord(s)? yay!
    Not quite.
    I mean as in a being that actually belongs to the Shadowlands. If you don't know what the Shadowlands is - well, it's actually surprising how many people don't know what it is, despite nearly every single person who has played the game has visited it. You know that grey world you're in while you're running back to your corpse? You know how things are different, such as how when you look up into the sky, there is a swirling vortex up above? That realm is the Shadowlands. The realm of death. The death-related entities that we've seen so far have all been sourced in the living realm - the Lich King, Bwamsomdi, Helya, and even Sylvanas. They were all living at one point. Their origin is not of the Shadowlands, despite their ties to it.

As opposed to other "elements" (so to speak), we have seen beings borne of Light (Naaru), borne of Shadow (Old Gods, Dark Naaru, various other lesser void beings), borne of Life (pretty much anything you can think of Druid-related), and even borne of Chaos (more commonly referred to as the Fel, Demons) and Order (Titans).
    Those are 5.
    Light
    Shadow
    Chaos
    Order
    Life

You'll notice how 4 of those on the list are opposites of each other. Light & Shadow. Chaos & Order. One would assume Life pairs with Death, just as the other 4 pair with each other, right? And yet, the only death we see are when things cease to live, or are raised into undeath. We've seen beings that sometimes dwell or mingle with the Shadowlands and the magic (necromancy) that originates from there, but we have yet to see what actually originates from there. Or the masters of that realm, for that matter.

Sylvanas is obviously a servant of those masters. Or master, if there is just one. There are small hints in BFA that indicate that there is a being that lives within the Shadowlands that is even yet beyond the scope of the Lich King at his pinnacle of power. Dwarfs him in scale, even.
    The most obvious tell in the difference between the Old Gods and whatever dwells in the Shadowlands is their motives and goals. The Old Gods just want to convert the universe to the Shadow and lay bare the lies told by the Light. If things die in the process, they don't care, but killing is not their goal.
    The goal of whatever dwells in the Shadowlands is death. Pure and plain. Everything must die. Everything that lives or otherwise, Light or Void, it must all die.
    And in this motivation is where we're sure who Sylvanas' masters are now, because of how much the void fears her (which was displayed in a comic, as though she is the single greatest enemy of the void).

I'm kinda rambling at this point, as there is so much to go through. But the TLDR here is that Sylvanas does not serve any enemy that we already have seen, or know of. She serves one that even the void itself fears.