1. May 5, 2021  
    I've made two new characters in the last few weeks and one of the guys in our group is getting ready to DM a Curse of Strahd campaign for us.
    The character I just made, that I think I'm going to take into the new campaign, is a High Elf Bladesinger Wizard wielding a rapier. Should be interesting.

2. May 13, 2021  
    I have a very light-foot, sneaking up on people just to get them to "Ah!" always puts a smirk in my face.

3. May 13, 2021  
    I have a very light-foot, sneaking up on people just to get them to "Ah!" always puts a smirk in my face.
    Used to do that with sports back in the day.
    I guess I usually took the unexpected angle and sneaked up on them..

4. May 15, 2021  

5. May 16, 2021  

6. May 22, 2021  
    Hello from new pc. New pc is lightning.

7. May 22, 2021  

8. May 22, 2021  
    I CBA'ed to take pics of my pc where it's at now, or at 5 AM. But do these screenshots count for something?

Spoiler: Show

9. May 22, 2021  
    Over the last few days, I've been fangirling so hard over Escanor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2itlW7NdHY

“I am indeed human, however I’m also the one who stands on the pinnacle of all races.”

"His power increases moment by moment when the sun rises, and reaches its peak at the same time it becomes noon. He then becomes the very incarnation of immortality. They call him...

'The One'."

"You say my attacks are ineffective.
    Who decided that?

Your darkness swallowed up my sun.
    Who decided that?
    "

10. May 22, 2021  
    Better than Finland's Eurovision song this year. Thank god that fiasco is over.

11. May 31, 2021  
    He was finally made to walk the plank?

12. June 2, 2021  
    A quick "pointless thing" about my day is getting fully vaccinated and expecting the so call "horrendous side effects" of the second dose. Wish me luck!

13. June 2, 2021  

14. July 8, 2021  
    My culture is more fond of eating out in posh restaurants than hosting a backyard barbecue or picnic. I'm more well-off than most people yet I still choose to grab a sandwich and a potato salad (on that cold food diet) in the supermarket over the hundreds of options in my city.

15. Iron Maiden why you tease me!