1. I have a hedache at the moment. :D

2. Your video doesn't work. :c

3. Oh wow, and to think I'd get this amazing news on this thread :P
    I'm excited for their next album

4. I'm excited for their next album
    Allo?

5. The video works normally on my end.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E25ryfPS-LM

Iron Maiden's newest album, Senjutsu, will be released September 3. That's nearly 6 years (1 day short) since their last album Book of Souls. Holy **** time flies!

6. It doesn't work for me. What is the name of the video?

7. It doesn't work for me. What is the name of the video?
    Iron Maiden - Stratego

8. Tomorrow long awaited D&D battle. Our sessions were canceled a lot, and the time it wasn't cancelled, we had too few to go against BBEG. So, we took a detour and had chance to RP more, managed to remove one obstacle from BBEG fight in the process.

Also been listening to Iron Maiden's newest album Senjutsu a lot.

9. Shang Chi is very good.
    How good? Give us your impression of it.
    I'm curious, but I don't think I'll watch it yet.

10. If you like over the top martial arts with some comedy such as Rush Hour, it's for you. Many laughable moments, some interesting MCU cameos. Reminded me of the earlier Jackie Chan movies. The story is a bit generic, but I liked how they tied it with Iron Man 3. I expected a more expressive villain; as in, The Mandarin could be better as well as the second antagonist. Also, I hope the next AVATAR movie take some of the special effects from this.

11. I fear not what I must do, but what may be the consequences of it.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

The changes I've been through have been radical thus far, but little in comparison of what is to come. Dare not expect the world to change for you, but dare to change the world. It is definitely not pointless; likely the most significant thing in my life to date.