1. I'm a very honest gamer :|

I speed/fly hack, scam, exploit, and make fun of the forum mods behind their backs :|
    if there was a retweet button,i would click it on your post :|

i'm not homophobic,but i don't like being called gay.

2. I always preferred regular up until last year. Now I'd much rather have diet, it just tastes better to me.
    artificial sugar gief cancar.

3. moral of point,diet or not diet...they both get you out of shape...damage your health..and weaken your bones...moreover that they can cause cavity in your teeth
    so watch out

if u drink coke u iz killing urself.
    u iz haev the choise.

4. moral of point,diet or not diet...they both get you out of shape...damage your health..and weaken your bones...moreover that they can cause cavity in your teeth
    so watch out

if u drink coke u iz killing urself.
    u iz haev the choise.
    mountain leik five mile wlk i liek da dew

5. Nah, aspartame doesn't do that.
    ....wut?

P.S. MRI's suck. Horribly.

6. The artificial sugar in diet coke, aspartame, has not been linked to cancer.
    Well don't you feel smart. :|

7. I don't feel stupid, anyway
    Cocaine, found in original coke products long time go, can cause cancer.

8. sugar causes you to gain weight..being overweight will get you cancer/diabetes..which you may not survive

it iz ur choise.

Mahati
    This thread is pure **** and the OP should feel like pure ****.

10. Since when does being fat cause cancer?

Additionally, if you're still trying to make a case against diet coke, just, no. Diet coke does not have calories and therefore does not cause weight gain. It might cause bone loss, but that's an entirely different matter.

11. Since when does being fat cause cancer?

Additionally, if you're still trying to make a case against diet coke, just, no. Diet coke does not have calories and therefore does not cause weight gain. It might cause bone loss, but that's an entirely different matter.
    look,your argument is invalid...both regular and diet coke is bad for your health..even if i'm wrong with weight gain and stuff..but it's really bad to drink it on a daily or even weekly basis.

12. look,your argument is invalid...both regular and diet coke is bad for your health..even if i'm wrong with weight gain and stuff..but it's really bad to drink it on a daily or even weekly basis.
    No it's not.
    Drinking it on a weekly basis (by which you mean once or twice a week) will never, and I mean NEVER, be a danger to your health. You're more likely to die from secondhand smoke and about 10 million other things.
    Stop being ridiculous.

13. Who the hell gave you all permission to continue to post in this thread ?

I don't recall giving anyone permission :|

14. Orphic,coke,and aything with sugar is commonly bad for your health :|

and Lawll...Arcayna gave me permission :>
    she da BAST!

First ... 3456715551055051005 ... Last