1. Which is why you shouldn't use Skada. That explains it. However, you can alter the settings on recount (and maybe Skada) to show overall dps for the instance, or overall dps for a specific boss, or dps at the current point, etc...

Try and puzzle it out Link, it's a deliberate mistake, unlike the ones you make.
    I'm sorry recount didn't work for me, I guess no damage meter is better than a working one, right?

Also, that is on the current fight(I've played since TBC, and to think I don't know how damage meters work when picking what you want to see), but once again you cannot change how Skada measures, and it gives a more accurate dataframe for the entire fight, not just the parts where YOU are attacking. But hey, you are a professional and know more about an addon which I have been using since WotLK retail, right? Since a patch killed recount and it didn't get updated for MONTHS, we all had to use skada, or a recount that would freeze up your game if a certain move was used, or the data would be garbage.

Lastly about your stupid damage argument and calling my addon bad, we should be more worried about total damage done, and not my dps.

Arlequina uses "bad grammar" in a puzzle, and you somehow cannot begin to comprehend it, but you do it and it's a puzzle? Bull ****.You made a mistake and are trying to cover your tracks by calling it a puzzle.

2. I got my Heartstone beta key yestreday,no life mode is reactivated lol

Spielzeug
    Everyone I know is playing Hearthstone, and I'm just sitting here playing Heroes 3.

Sodder
    I just dropped my banana on the floor. :(

Loczus
    Damn you mod!
    :(

6. I watched Death Note and i liked it..but i guess you already new that.

Sodder
    I just watched a car go up my hill and then slide back down. I guess it is icy out. *shrug*

Bexz
    i do nothing, is that pointless enough?

ByOdinsBeard

10. I don't know if it's just me or anything but my intuition is telling me that there is something wrong with Jyxi. I'm not sure what it is but all I wanna do is comfort her and give her a hug

11. I used to comfort her all the time...sorry I've been inactive on that front Jyx :c

Pointless...hm...I think did well on my integral test?

12. Today, I bought the team lunch. Someone I've known for a year that I've never spoken to insisted on paying me back. I learned a lot about her throughout the 7 hours we spent forcing the money upon the other.

After I thought I won, I found out she gave it to my sister, and my sister put it in my pocket while reaching for my keys as a distraction.

13. Get outplayed.

Lol'd.

14. My guild is teasing me again

Me = Hamuul

15. Get outplayed.

Lol'd.
    I didn't expect my loyal sister to betray me.
    She did say that she didn't know I wanted the money back.

She's an *****.
    Why would she try to sneakily put it in my sweater if she didn't know I didn't want it?