1. When a girl wears red lingerie, she wants sex.
    I thought that was black.

JoanBlackfish
    There are ppl that are still not 18,one does not simply talk about sex XD
    Grow up. We live in an age where kids start having sex at 15 and know about it even earlier.

Something pointless. I don't play Kha'Zix but I feel sad about his nerfs. His AD scaling on his E got reduced to 20% from 80%. Health damage on Q from 8% to 6%. Damage vs monsters got nerfed by 50%, from 200 to 100. All this for 1 more second of stealth. It seems like they don't want him in the jungle anymore.

I'm glad that Yasuo's shield got nerfed though.

3. 6 more days till I can finally play the new PoE expansion.

Time y u so slow!?

4. Vel'koz released on NA.

*slurp*

5. Grow up. We live in an age where kids start having sex at 15 and know about it even earlier.
    >Implying that because everyone does it, it becomes OKAY.

k.

Also,

When a girl wears red lingerie, she wants sex.
    no.

JoanBlackfish
    Of course not. It's like saying blonde people are happier or redheads are smarter. One of those urban legends. Tsk tsk.

@LCS, goes to show champs that do not fit the meta are rarely picked for good reason.

7. Grow up. We live in an age where kids start having sex at 15 and know about it even earlier.
    This post lifted some weight off my chest. I already have sexual urges around that age and I thought I was mentally ill because of it.

JoanBlackfish
    Everyone explored their sexuality and bodies around that age. Some went too far and did the act, some were cool about it. Some are open about it and are mature enough to talk about sex and learn about it from an early age, some are closed in a shell and act or acted as if sex is a bad thing or worse, a sin if they are deeply religious.

It's all about the person and the environment they grew up with. Fortunately, I learned about it in the 7th grade at school so I spared my parents the awkward talk and avoided doing things by myself without knowing about it.

9. This post lifted some weight off my chest. I already have sexual urges around that age and I thought I was mentally ill because of it.
    I get the feeling that you've had those since way before 15.

10. Fortunately, I learned about it in the 7th grade at school so I spared my parents the awkward talk and avoided doing things by myself without knowing about it.
    You're lucky.. I remember the first "mature" question I asked my mom was:

"Mom, what is condom?"

I get the feeling that you've had those since way before 15.
    If I dig deeper into my memory... I THINK my first orgasm was when I was a baby ( might be wrong about that)

11. You're lucky.. I remember the first "mature" question I asked my mom was:

"Mom, what is condom?"

If I dig deeper into my memory... I THINK my first orgasm was when I was a baby ( might be wrong about that)
    Is it bad I knew sexual positions when I was 10? Thank you internet for teaching me EVERYTHING :D.

Oh, and I have this to look forward to tonight :):):):):):):)

[YT]l_Y3UW4V0t4[/YT]

Except the venue I'm going to is smaller and the floor spins and the center spins counter clockwise :D.

12. Trying to find a way to maybe find the light of day..

13. I get the feeling that you've had those since way before 15.
    Back in first grade i often fantasize abt this girl carly doing 69 with me. I didnt even know it what it was called .-.

14. Daddy don't you die on me, daddy better hold your ground, **** don't I know the sound of that voice, yeah baby hold me down.

Grymninja
    Grow up. We live in an age where kids start having sex at 15 and know about it even earlier.

Something pointless. I don't play Kha'Zix but I feel sad about his nerfs. His AD scaling on his E got reduced to 20% from 80%. Health damage on Q from 8% to 6%. Damage vs monsters got nerfed by 50%, from 200 to 100. All this for 1 more second of stealth. It seems like they don't want him in the jungle anymore.

I'm glad that Yasuo's shield got nerfed though.
    He snowballed too easily.

Now he's like Rengar. C: