1. On the plus side, the raid I was in was impressed with my performance, so they offered me a core raider spot.
    Gz hun ^^

My old guild refuse to take a MW monk, since they are actually really bad in some fights, mainly Garrosh. It's better to be done with a Disc/Rdruid. Seems to be FOTM for most guilds, Disc and Rdruid are just OP, if there ain't bubbles there are HOTs and large heals. Plus amazing CDs and utilities from both...

2. Just 1-2 more weeks until the heat sink arrives for my laptop, can't freaking wait..

3. Just 1-2 more weeks until the heat sink arrives for my laptop, can't freaking wait..
    Your laptop better be better than my PC the rate its going :)

4. The realm I play on is one of the best progressed but if your without a guild you might as well not bother, pugs are so bad :/

I'm gonna just have to wait till Tuesday and see if they throw a guild run together and if not I can just go pug kill Garrosh so I at least get to try and get another heirloom.
    My realm is home to multiple world firsts. :P Pugs here are quite good, too. A couple of the people that play with me (you are acquainted with them also) I see have several flex and normal items. Of course, none of us are up to high enough ilvl to get in a heroic yet, but hey.

:|

I'm pretty undergeared for SoO norm as a healer so I'm happy. Also, 7 pieces? Serious?

Lost out on Warforged Gaze of Arrogance 91-95. ;_;
    Yep. I got my normal warforged polearm last week. It was the only slot I've had that wasn't LFR, crafted or timeless. This week, I got 3 dps items, 3 tanks items and 1 holy item. I'd say I'm pretty well good to go. We'll be finishing the 25n tonight and hoping for a Garrosh kill.

A LOT of healer gear dropped last night. Three healer shields, 4 trinkets, and tons and tons of cloth. No one-hands or staves, though.

On the plus side, the raid I was in was impressed with my performance, so they offered me a core raider spot. Now I can raid SoO norm every weekend :').
    Congrats. I just got lucky and caught a 25n group that was building their raiding team. They're still recruiting too.

Gz hun ^^

My old guild refuse to take a MW monk, since they are actually really bad in some fights, mainly Garrosh. It's better to be done with a Disc/Rdruid. Seems to be FOTM for most guilds, Disc and Rdruid are just OP, if there ain't bubbles there are HOTs and large heals. Plus amazing CDs and utilities from both...
    I don't see Mistweavers in normal or heroic raid groups very often, if at all. My guild says they prefer HPriest and RSham for Thok and Garrosh, but we end up doing it with HPriest, Disc and RSham every week anyways since those are our core healers. Sometimes we pick up Holydins, but they aren't too popular. Blame Malk, I guess.

5. Found an old picture of myself from about 5 years ago......I had a solid six pack.....

What

in the actual FAWK HAPPENED?

FAWK THIS....WHERE IS MY TUB OF TRIPLE CHOCOLATE ICECREAM?

6. Did you say.. chocolate?

7. I don't see Mistweavers in normal or heroic raid groups very often, if at all. My guild says they prefer HPriest and RSham for Thok and Garrosh, but we end up doing it with HPriest, Disc and RSham every week anyways since those are our core healers. Sometimes we pick up Holydins, but they aren't too popular. Blame Malk, I guess.
    It's a shame.

Malk is a Monk's wet dream. Spamming uplift without having to worry about overhealing? Sweet.

8. tyla sux worst na
    Is he crying or fapping, ofwgkta.

Spoiler: Show

9. You were wrong, and Tyler over Hopsin any day.

Respect both though.

10. You were wrong, and Tyler over Hopsin any day.

Respect both though.
    No...just no.

11. Yes, just yes. Tyler is weird, cool and special. Counting the fact that his lyrics aren't that inspirational, which isn't a requirement to be a rapper, his wordplay is amazing. And his albums are always great, along with the singles. He's famous, has a large fanbase along with a lot of haters. Not to mention his crew which contains some great rappers itself.

Hopsin in the other hand is trying to reach to the youth with his lyrics, but it's getting old. The fact that he got "famous" from a youtube video, in "iLL Mind of Hopsin 4" says a lot about how famous he is. There's not that many people to judge him, and those who do are not so happy about his album performances featuring himself on the hooks with terrible singing. He's a underground rapper who will probably always stay that way, and I'll always like him on a way.