1. Shyvana is so faceroll, it would take you a few games.

I'd spend 3k on a new Shyvana skin~~
    idk, Im fairly new to the whole game o.o I still suck at lanes, support, and top. Never tried mid and my only experience with ADC is with cait and I refunded her o.o out of stupidity. Learning h2jungle at paper rank :D

2. Id totally spend some rp on that .-. And no life my way to learning how to play shyv.
    Build tank. (Unless you're Myrrh, then you build glass cannon DPS because lol 25-5-10)
    Press W.
    Wow, you're Challenger now.

3. Build tank. (Unless you're Myrrh, then you build glass cannon DPS because lol 25-5-10)
    Press W.
    "Shyvana's just like... the AD version of Mundo..." -- Dyrus 2013

JoanBlackfish
    Build tank. (Unless you're Myrrh, then you build glass cannon DPS because lol 25-5-10)
    Press W.
    So is this how you got to Challenger? Teach me some other pro tips pls.

5. pick khazix, go jungle, kill a lane before lvl 6 . congrats u can now carry the whole game ._. :D no but srsly if u manage to get a kill or 2 before lvl 6 it is pretty much gg ;3

6. Left computer to watch TV because I was bored.
    Stopped watching TV to go to the computer because I was bored.

Oh wow.

7. The only solution I found to that is to get away from them for a long time. Come back months later, and you won't be bored. At least for a while. Or you could just become a moderator, then the fun never ends.

8. Left computer to watch TV because I was bored.
    Stopped watching TV to go to the computer because I was bored.

Oh wow.
    Your problem is too few dogemining.

9. The only solution I found to that is to get away from them for a long time. Come back months later, and you won't be bored. At least for a while. Or you could just become a moderator, then the fun never ends.
    Fun?

I bet banning is therapeutic.

10. I came to this page 4 times already in less than 5 minutes.
    I'll go sleep (or try to). Expect me to post about my failure soon :I

11. I quoted something here, but that thing got deleted.
    As much as I love 9 point infractions, I should probably fix it myself. I'm getting a little close to the holy perma, and I would miss all of my dear maderators.

12. I think i have one of the cleanest record here :o

13. I quoted something here, but that thing got deleted.
    As much as I love 9 point infractions, I should probably fix it myself. I'm getting a little close to the holy perma, and I would miss all of my dear maderators.
    Much rebel

wow

The video was fun :<