1. I think i have one of the cleanest record here :o
    Rumor has it Ken stalks his prey for a total of 10-15 minutes to see what they know about the economy before "attempting to bury them".

ECONOMICS.

nxt up shiina

2. I used to have an infraction on this account's profile. It was given to me by Cairner. Funny thing, though, I had the power to reverse it but didn't.

3. I wish I could explain things to my mom this well.

Highly worth the read if you haven't seen it already.

4. I think i have one of the cleanest record here :o
    I'm surprised I don't have a clean record.
    I'm not exactly the toxic type, am I?

5. Or you could just become a moderator, then the fun never ends.
    Heh...

I'm not exactly the toxic type, am I?
    Ay s?ยก, tan t??xico.

6. You're up early.

7. I got caught up finishing Season 4 of Breaking Bad, so now here I am, still up at 5:30 in the morning.

Also it's my birthday so why the hell not :P

*yawn*

8. I wish I could explain things to my mom this well.

Highly worth the read if you haven't seen it already.
    that's nice

9. I got caught up finishing Season 4 of Breaking Bad, so now here I am, still up at 5:30 in the morning.

Also it's my birthday so why the hell not :P

*yawn*
    Happy birthday :o can you legally get smashed to the point of no return yet?

10. "Their he think's he can get away", Said the guy.

die

11. "Their he think's he can get away", Said the guy.

die
    Hey....hey...instead of dying. Bring me some medicine. This cold is kicking my ***. And I know you're not going to let your hero just die like this.

Lawl is my hero and when I grow up I want to be just like him.

12. i definantly think hes theyre

die

13. Happy birthday :o can you legally get smashed to the point of no return yet?
    Have been for two years, but haven't actually touched a drop of alcohol since. Or since before I turned 21, actually. I don't remember. Which is harder than one might imagine in a world of people obsessed with drinking.

14. Have been for two years, but haven't actually touched a drop of alcohol since. Or since before I turned 21, actually. I don't remember. Which is harder than one might imagine in a world of people obsessed with drinking.
    :O 2 years sober? /bow