1. That new PoE expansion is freaking amazing. Nice to see that the difficulty got increased again, makes it quite fun.
    Did it include the ability to zoom out?

2. Did it include the ability to zoom out?
    I never had an issue with the camera, it's the option that I would use in other RPG's aswell. Well, maybe I just got used to it, been playing the game for a year now.

3. The resident DK forum hero on Blizz forums thinks its hilarious to point out my join dat on my new account...

I wonder how long it takes me to get banned on the blizz forums. Taking bets.

4. I never had an issue with the camera, it's the option that I would use in other RPG's aswell. Well, maybe I just got used to it, been playing the game for a year now.
    It's too close for me, I was done with the game 15 minutes into it.

5. DrunkZ co-GM tele hacking in BGs :^)

Still 3-0'd them.
    Who, Zullian?

Zofiel
    I'm not from their guild but what I'd like to see is a proof.

Grymninja
    The resident DK forum hero on Blizz forums thinks its hilarious to point out my join dat on my new account...

I wonder how long it takes me to get banned on the blizz forums. Taking bets.
    Well you'll have to find a pvp guild first...

I'm guessing like...a week or two?

8. Moldova.

Spoiler: Show
    I'm not actually sure if he's a co-GM, afaik he is. Could be wrong.

I'm not from their guild but what I'd like to see is a proof.
    First off, I don't Fraps my BGs, so it'd be impossible to catch him TPing from the middle of WSG back to his graveyard. Second of all, why would I lie about stupid **** that he's not going to get banned for anyways?

On another note, I just watched Django Unchained for the first time due to the generous suggestion from my friend Sapphire.

All I can say is...

>Quentin Tarantino movies

9. I have been having alot of "dark" dreams in the last months. Anyone know what i mean when I say "dark"? Like it's not the nightmare sort of dreams. More like dark...like I keep dreaming I am in a parallel world. A dead copy of this world but it's empty, devoid of life or logic. Gravity exists but it's ever-shifting. Sometimes in my dreams the gravity shifts upwards and I end up on a free fall towards the sky which, if you can't comprehend, is very terrifying and scary. Anyways as I was saying, the other world that I find myself in is dark and reeks of rust and despair...And I often find myself running down dark stairs in it as if I'm running scared from something that could be chasing after me. This scene usually happens in the stairs of the building that I live in, but in the dream everything is dark and depressing and the building is possibly deserted.

Sorry for the wall of text. I'm not usually this talkative, but I saw some of you talking about dreams they saw and I thought I could share something as well.

Zofiel
    Not a problem. Dreams can be really interesting and....vivid? I just love those in which I am aware that I'm dreaming so that I can do whatever i want :)

11. Not a problem. Dreams can be really interesting and....vivid? I just love those in which I am aware that I'm dreaming so that I can do whatever i want :)
    That's called lucid dreaming.

12. On another note, I just watched Django Unchained for the first time due to the generous suggestion from my friend Sapphire.

All I can say is...

>Quentin Tarantino movies
    I really enjoyed the movie, and I'm a big Tarentino fan. The doctor was quite amazing, I wasn't able to tell that he's austrian till he talked german. I do hope that they release an unrated version in the future, I would like to see the movie with all the scenes that they had to remove.

13. Just a question before my point dies off in the thread and becomes old, anyone else had those kinds of dreams? the one I described? or is it just me?

14. Yes I had free failing dreams when I was little; and those feels.