1. There are a lot of people who believe I'm a horrible person. Many horror stories circulate on the things I've done.
    I've always had a bad habit of using the wrong means to accomplish what I believe is right.

Myrrh isn't a bad kid.

2. There are a lot of people who believe I'm a horrible person. Many horror stories circulate on the things I've done.
    I've always had a bad habit of using the wrong means to accomplish what I believe is right.

Myrrh isn't a bad kid.
    I'm not one of those bad people. :o And I also slightly believe that the ends justify the means.

3. Still not answering. Okay.
    I did you nob

Spoiler: Show
    I'd like to ask you. Since you have a white name and a title and what not.

[YT]2SoWNMNKNeM[/YT]
    I AM A SPECIAL FLOWER, u mirin'?

But in all seriousness - I do artsy stuff here

4. I did you nob

I AM A SPECIAL FLOWER, u mirin'?

But in all seriousness - I do artsy stuff here
    I don't like that tone of text.

You're about to get the hands.

[YT]7kc_Qehrk-g[/YT]

fite meh

5. I don't like that tone of text.

You're about to get the hands.

[YT]7kc_Qehrk-g[/YT]

fite meh

6. Used WMV this time.
    You gotta clean up the render a bit more, you completely missed the part between the feet. The legs in general seems like you got bored and tried to finally finish lol. The rest isn't really bad tho.

7. No i dont wanna play Travian or Path of Exile,neither i wanna earn money online,i dont care about miracle medicines someone found,srsly pop ups GFTO already lol

JoanBlackfish
    No i dont wanna play Travian or Path of Exile,neither i wanna earn money online,i dont care about miracle medicines someone found,srsly pop ups GFTO already lol
    That's what happens when you watch p0rn and don't use Adblock.

9. That's what happens when you watch p0rn and don't use Adblock.
    Its a basic human need right...right?

10. No i dont wanna play Travian or Path of Exile,neither i wanna earn money online,i dont care about miracle medicines someone found,srsly pop ups GFTO already lol
    ye hehe yes lol i feel u m8

11. Maybe if you actually PM it to a GM.