1. Something pointless about my life: I wish this thread was more alive than what it is. Though it seems most of you guys have moved on.
    You reap what you sow, a few years ago the forum staff started to get so strict that the core members of the spam section had to leave and continue on in a skype group chat.

2. You reap what you sow, a few years ago the forum staff started to get so strict that the core members of the spam section had to leave and continue on in a skype group chat.
    And what a delightfully bountiful harvest it was!
    Your "core members" left when they realized we weren't going to let them act like this thread/section was their own private 4chan to do whatever they wanted with impunity. Paint it however you like, that's all that happened.

3. :* :* :* :* :* :*

Mr. Grouchy, don't argue - be nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2P4kvVE61Y

Tuc, Tuc.

4. And what a delightfully bountiful harvest it was!
    Your "core members" left when they realized we weren't going to let them act like this thread/section was their own private 4chan to do whatever they wanted with impunity. Paint it however you like, that's all that happened.
    As you say.

5. That's how he thinks things work around here.

6. That's how he thinks things work around here.
    That’s the sad truth. At least until he gets behavioral lesson from any of his two sexy menthors.

Shiina, my personal hater: mwa.

7. You reap what you sow, a few years ago the forum staff started to get so strict that the core members of the spam section had to leave and continue on in a skype group chat.
    Those that actually left for those reasons, honestly not the ones I'm talking about.
    As for reaping what I sow, it's almost as though you think that the forum rules are optional. They aren't.

8. If you wanted the forum rules to be strictly followed, you just had to keep that cold, sadistic Jaina avatar.. That was too intimidating for me to even post, let alone break any rules... This one is so much... Warmer...
    Edited: October 10, 2018

9. If you wanted the forum rules to be strictly followed, you just had to keep that cold, sadistic Jaina avatar.. That was too intimidating for me to even post, let alone break any rules... This one is so much... Warmer...
    You obviously haven't seen "The Nurse".

And.. BE A MAN!

10. That's how he thinks things work around here.
    I've been working "around here" for over five years... you're on "rehabilitated" borrowed time... so yeah, y'know, whatever you want to say to yourself...

11. I've been working "around here" for over five years... you're on "rehabilitated" borrowed time... so yeah, y'know, whatever you want to say to yourself...
    It must really hurt you that Leona and Grace didn't care about your opinion of me at all when they let me come back.

I'm sorry.

12. If you wanted the forum rules to be strictly followed, you just had to keep that cold, sadistic Jaina avatar.. That was too intimidating for me to even post, let alone break any rules... This one is so much... Warmer...
    I had no idea Jaina was sadistic. I guess I see her in a different light.

13. It must really hurt you that Leona and Grace didn't care about your opinion of me at all when they let me come back.

I'm sorry.
    What's hurtful about watching you tiptoe on eggshells if you want to remain here?

14. I had no idea Jaina was sadistic. I guess I see her in a different light.
    In that particular art piece, she seemed the good kind of sadistic, although there are a lot of conspiracies that involve her as a lore character as well.. Basically a death magnet; though some of the things are from future expansions. Basically this post (https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/7591981040). Do remove link if it's not allowed.

15. She may be a "death magnet", but those are deaths written by Blizzard which are intended to have an effect on her character. Not because she is responsible for those deaths (because she isn't), but because she feels responsible for those deaths. This is even pushed to the point in the current narrative that she questions whether she deserves to live because of the deaths she blames herself for, despite that she is blameless for them.

Anyone who truly follows the character and understands her story in full will know that she was never at any point a bad or evil character, nor was she going to become one. What people point out as her being "evil" is merely her having truly human reactions to the awful things done to her and those she cares about. She is no more evil than you or I, and that's the point that her story has been trying to convey ever since they picked up on her story again in Wrath.