1. this is what happens to /r/all when you filter out Sanders, Clinton, and Trump from reddit
    Spoiler: Show

12/25 were removed

2. Man, I used to think Obnoxious was an awful moderator, but this guy on the Skyforge forums is just a whole different form of cancer.

3. I hate sundays.
    I know I only work 4 hours, but still... i just want to lie in bed and sleep :(

4. I hate sundays.
    I know I only work 4 hours, but still... i just want to lie in bed and sleep :(
    I started my new job on Friday working a 12 hour shift, lel.

5. Man, I used to think Obnoxious was an awful moderator, but this guy on the Skyforge forums is just a whole different form of cancer.
    obnoxious is the only good mod here

i literally just log in forums sometimes to see if arbiterone has found a new post to infraction me for

6. obnoxious is the only good mod here

i literally just log in forums sometimes to see if arbiterone has found a new post to infraction me for
    Story of my life.

Well at least I keep arbiter entertained.

7. >reason:drama

What is this? Highschool?

8. >reason:drama

What is this? Highschool?
    You haven't seen me outside of off-topic....
    I have yet to find someone win an argument with me.
    Pre-Moltdown I was 1 Infraction from Permaban... and I think every infraction was for drama again.

Am I proud I am a Drama Queen.. sort of.
    End of the day I have a legacy, I have a following,.. what can I say? I was unpopular at school, but I make up for it with internet points and arguments.

I got an warning for spamming in the spam thread.. Legendary.
    Edited: February 21, 2016

9. Got my new 7.1 Headphones :D They're so comfy, it feels like my pillow, makes me sleepy.

It feels so amazing in CS:GO, but the hostages breathing on your back is creepy af.

Mic is also a bit maybe too quiet, I dunno, I usually am loud tho, so that may not be a prob.

10. obnoxious is the only good mod here
    10/10
    Laughed out loud.
    I say that because usually he's hated on the most, and all of the mod team are pretty decent at what they do.
    You know what usually happens when people complain about moderation? Mmm?
    Obviously an exaggeration, though, since he only infracted you twice, and the last time he did was.... the middle of July, last year. I've infracted you 3 times since then, and having an infraction from me in the first place is usually not that easy to get. I think that should say something about your track record and the right to complain about it.

11. I say that because usually he's hated on the most, and all of the mod team are pretty decent at what they do.
    I mean...

Arbiterone is a close 2nd... He made me lose my infraction virginity by force.. My 5 and a bit years of purity... taken away from me... RIP

No h8

12. Guys, have I told you about my headphones yet?

13. No?

Did you?

I thought you had those amazing unknown brand/model ones you got for next to nothing...

14. obnoxious is the only good mod here
    lol'd

He's not even the best mod on the forums.

15. lol'd

He's not even the best mod on the forums.
    When he's not being an asshat he's okay I guess... Ranking forum mods isn't really something you can do objectively...
    What do you measure in? Infracts/minute?

All I know about mods is:
    Obnoxious can be an asshat but he cool... sometimes...
    Arbiterone is a communist
    Zelta I think might be the most active (at least what I've seen in Q&A)
    Sap is prettiful
    Don't really know much about the others tho.. Which is prolly because I only skulk around this forum and Q&A .-.