1. Did I read Maderator?
    I don't know if Obnoxious wants me having the same title as him.

2. So how was everyone's halloween?

3. So how was everyone's halloween?
    It just passed as every other year.

4. Didn't even notice it this year. :/

5. I swear it was christmas a few months ago.

Time goes so quickly, I dont like this.

6. I swear it was christmas a few months ago.

Time goes so quickly, I dont like this.
    What’s there not to like? It’s not like you’re having wet dreams.

Edit: You know the moment when you’RE ABOUT TO DO IT and you wake up? That’s the only sad thing about time going too quickly.

7. Seems fun to me too, but it also has downsides, like me seeing all the Mercy cosplays and not having one of my own.

8. You'd have to ask Palutena. She's the one that makes them. If it were up to me, I guess Forum Veteran and maybe 1 other forum title would be enough to recognize our older and more committed members - though Forum Veteran specifically was created for those who are active and help out with FAQ on the forum and are just generally helpful. More unique titles should be reserved for forum events (holiday events for example) or very special cases for certain members. Who knows, maybe we could do more with it. But that's up to her - Da Boss.

9. You'd have to ask Palutena. She's the one that makes them. If it were up to me, I guess Forum Veteran and maybe 1 other forum title would be enough to recognize our older and more committed members - though Forum Veteran specifically was created for those who are active and help out with FAQ on the forum and are just generally helpful. More unique titles should be reserved for forum events (holiday events for example) or very special cases for certain members. Who knows, maybe we could do more with it. But that's up to her - Da Boss.
    #DontLetMercyBeTheHeadMod

She’s doing veeeery, VERY good job right now and there’s no need to spoil that.
    Edited: November 9, 2018

10. #DontLetMercyBeTheHeadMod
    She was preparing me for it at one point.

11. #DontLetMercyBeTheHeadMod

She’s doing veeeery, VERY good job right now and there’s no need to spoil that.
    She's not allowed to be head mod, she wouldn't have enough time for me.