1. small world...., cause, I AM TOO!!!

2. Yeah, the raid was lit.

Spoiler: Show
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/05/us/hur...ida/index.html

My GS isn't high enough for this hurricane.

3. A friend sent me this

Oh gawd I want that

4. Just got a free GTX1080 because my bank declined the payment after it was already shipped and arrived at my house.

k paypal thx

5. Choose your side!

Splatoon 2.

6. I cant play wow anymore without multiboxing.....Since i have been playing since vanilla>wrath on retail and legion 7.1>7.2 i dont feel interest in wow if its not multiboxing.So i donate here and box for me life of it..

7. Street races are actually so exciting.

8. Hey Radvoa. How's it goin'?

9. Meh, I guess. Ups and downs.

Enrolled to a new uni cause I failed my last year and this one seems 100x better regarding teacher to student interaction, what we study, they understand I'm working full time and don't have enough time to come to all courses and congratulate me instead of belittling me (at my ex uni a teacher said "Who made you work?" .... uh... lack of ****ing money to live maybe ?) So that's swell.

"Gf" left me, said she never loved me, but she faked it because she thought she would fall in love that way, placebo-ing herself. We still live together, hurts every day I see her. Insists we stay friends while she's dating some other dude(s) she's obviously in love with. Can't make people love you by force or choose who they develop feelings for, gotta accept and move on but it still hurts so much when I see she is more beautiful every passing day.

Job's going alright. Got a cold, was sent home for 3 days with full pay. Played Skyrim for 3 days straight.

Smoked weed for the first time in my life, I regret not smoking earlier.

Can't find any energy to live or play anything while I'm at home. I enjoy being at work a bit more cause at least I have something to do.

How about you ?
    Edited: October 14, 2017

10. I hate teachers like that. There are so many that are either control freaks, or just there to get their pay checks. I've personally always much preferred teachers that care about being sure their students are actually learning, rather than caring how much of their homework they get done.

As for your Ex, seems really ****ty that she insists on remaining friends after hurting you like that, and then dating another guy while still living with you. If I were you, I'd tell her something to the effect of "No, *****, I'm gonna move on with my life."

I was hurt recently too, and I've been keeping myself busy as to keep my mind off it. A few people I considered my friends showed me just how quickly things can change. I'm happy that things happened with them the way it did, though. I'm happier now than I've been in a very long time. I never really understood just how unhappy I was until I got out of that environment. Now I'm doing my best to not look back and move on from it.

11. Meh, I guess. Ups and downs.

Enrolled to a new uni cause I failed my last year and this one seems 100x better regarding teacher to student interaction, what we study, they understand I'm working full time and don't have enough time to come to all courses and congratulate me instead of belittling me (at my ex uni a teacher said "Who made you work?" .... uh... lack of ****ing money to live maybe ?) So that's swell.

"Gf" left me, said she never loved me, but she faked it because she thought she would fall in love that way, placebo-ing herself. We still live together, hurts every day I see her. Insists we stay friends while she's dating some other dude(s) she's obviously in love with. Can't make people love you by force or choose who they develop feelings for, gotta accept and move on but it still hurts so much when I see she is more beautiful every passing day.

Job's going alright. Got a cold, was sent home for 3 days with full pay. Played Skyrim for 3 days straight.

Smoked weed for the first time in my life, I regret not smoking earlier.

Can't find any energy to live or play anything while I'm at home. I enjoy being at work a bit more cause at least I have something to do.

How about you ?
    Seems like your year has gone to ****. Universities rarely have sympathy to those who fail because of full time employment. If you were to fail with your new university, it's very likely they will have the same stance. I'm assuming they're nice now because you have moved to their university, and they obviously want you to study there.

Also, the rest of your post sounds concerning to me. Using drugs to mask your thoughts and feelings is a bad way to hide everything. Typically, those who smoke those substances get addicted. I would recommend seeing a doctor / councillor about your mood and how you are managing it. Finally, I'm not certain whether you cannot find energy because you're working full time, or because you lost interested in what you used to enjoy doing, but not being able to find energy to enjoy activities you would normally do, can be a sign of depression - which would be appropriate from your experiences. I would recommend speaking to a doctor about your mood at least.
    Edited: October 15, 2017

12. Typically, those who smoke those substances get addicted.
    Wouldn't agree with that.