1. You play ret and your faction is holding 4 bases at eye of the storm but you miss the storm glory achiev. You see a wild ally rogue running to the base with the flag. You know you are going to hand of prot him and steal the achiev. GG!
    that's an awful thing to do but I'm guilty

2. What about the pills to suppress the intolerance temporarily?
    i talked to my mom numerous times about them, she says that she cant afford a ride to my doctor because her car isn't inspected, and that she would have to take time off work, but god forbid if that ever happened because they're looking for reasons to fire her ***. all i can really do is take heart burn medicine, mallox, and tea or something. what really helped me was Dicyclomine because when i was taking that it helped alot with how i eat. then the doctors took me off of it and said i had to renew my prescription, but when i ask my mom to assign that appt. for me, she mentions something about faxing...

3. eat eh? do you chew the pills aswell mate?

4. This reminds me of the female Orc joke: "What's 'estrogen'? Can you eat it?"

5. eat eh? do you chew the pills aswell mate?
    No i just swallow it like a real pro

6. I stumbled upon Mortal Kombat: Legacy in a picture album on imgur today. I didn't know it was a thing. I promptly did a Google search and found that the series can be watched on Steam for free. I got particularly excited to find that Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa (the actor for Shang Tsung from the original movie) was reprising his role.

After doing a tad bit more research, now I realize why I recognized the narrator's voice in the Overwatch short "Dragons". It's the voice of Shang Tsung... haha.

7. Hey, merry new year everyone.

Hope y'all have a great time in the 2018's

8. @unbanned

Yes... I must be full on "Edgelord" just because of something i do in my life. haha okay.
    (aside from this ****ty edgy avatar i used. still have to change this ****)

look, i don't mean to start anything (and if it does, by all means tell me and i'll delete this part), but a lot of people have a little "edge" in their lives. that doesn't mean they're a hardcore edgelord. (except that big *** number of people who overkill it (like this avatar) and make it cringy. one obvious example being the sonic fandom.)

now, i get called "adorable"/"cute" or "Something else" (and yes, even "edgy" by one of my friends because the Discord name i had a while back was "bloodstone", so i changed it later because i found out that edgelords ruined it), I said **** it and accept it because lets face it, I am just some morbidly delusional weird *** nobody who has a mellow yet bubblyish attitude who also happens to like horror movies, puppies, video games... and yes, i'll admit i sometimes talk like a sailor.....

now you might probably call me a dumbass or something huh...
    It's been 2 weeks and I'm still speechless.

9. my keyboard got wet yesterday, time to see if it works now that it's properly dried

Edit: it works
    Edited: January 2, 2018 Reason: edit

10. next book in line..
    world of Warcraft - night of the dragon T_T