1. My issue is that every single time I try to understand some of the people around here I feel like I'm murdering myself..
    Well there's your problem. Why would you ever try to understand someone in the first place?

I've had a place in hell since I was 11. I've stopped caring about sugar coating my words a long time ago - That's what granted me a place in hell. I'll have my own penthouse with rooms for my guests. Want one of those rooms for you?
    I've seen some edge in my life but damn, you take the spotlight.

There's a special place in bleach production facilities for all of you (especially Clam).
    Not sure why I'm included here. It just seems to me that you're riding that meme train. I never even spoken to you, you have no reason to dislike me.

Speaking of cringeworthy posts.

I mean here's you being a degenerate, here's you getting offended on the internet and pulling the language card far too easily, here's the brain damage taking it's toll on your mathematical ability to count how many weeks are in a year, and finally here's you worshiping a transexual!

Along with the royal bloodline bull**** your knees must be hurting from all the Aurora blowing you do.
    Speaking of cringeworthy posts.

Here you're going out of your way to point out someone's posts, digging through entire threads specifically to find those said posts. Do you not have a life or something? Wonder who's more worthy of pity, him for displaying emotion or you, the hateful autist? Actually there's nothing to wonder about.

And I'm getting drunk on cider again. I should stop doing that but **** it. Unbanned here would do good if he's just chill for a bit and get drunk for once, if only to forget about his miserable life outside of the internet, where he can't be a big guy anymore.
    Edited: October 28, 2016

2. How I now see people here:

Come on guys, let's all get along and share these cookies I made that isn't laced with anything

3. Not sure why I'm included here. It just seems to me that you're riding that meme train. I never even spoken to you, you have no reason to dislike me.
    He may not speak to you, but that doesn't mean he likes reading your posts.
    But I have to agree, not sure why he would single you out. There are several people who at least occasionally fall under his description.
    My personal favorite is a specific individual wasting their one-post-per-6-months just to accuse me of being edgy. It makes me feel odd (perhaps a bit flattered), as I wouldn't have normally expected that person to waste their time on me, since they had always made a conscious effort to be at odds with me.
    Here you're going out of your way to point out someone's posts, digging through entire threads specifically to find those said posts. Do you not have a life or something? Wonder who's more worthy of pity, him for displaying emotion or you, the hateful autist? Actually there's nothing to wonder about.
    It's really not difficult to check someone's post history.
    How I now see people here:

Come on guys, let's all get along and share these cookies I made that isn't laced with anything
    Unfortunately, that's the only time we have discussions in here anymore, is when people fight with each other. It's pretty sad.

4. Unfortunately, that's the only time we have discussions in here anymore, is when people fight with each other. It's pretty sad.
    Well this is a video game forum. So I'd think it'll be filled with rage fueled, edgy people. I feel somewhat terrible for you Grace, having to keep a level head :V Have you tried modding in other forums? furry forums are really nice, you'd never expect those to be tame, you'll probably enjoy having healthy bantering about current trends and culture

5. Well, there aren't really any forums that I frequently visit other than Blizzard's forums. So no, I haven't really considered it.

6. I mean they seem far smarter than you, trying to get real money from a game while you just come here and whine about them spamming. You don't even get paid to whine
    See i understand why you stick up for Joomanji's completely reasonable considering you are one, and on the point you tried miserably to make Some people actually Work try it sometime.

7. People that are trading stuff for csgo skins want real money. That's the entire reason why they do it.
    You're alive? And on a side note, the S&G thread hasn't changed in four years. Beautiful.

Back in its heyday, you could get dozens of pages of rage-fuelled arguments edgy enough to bisect a surgical knife lengthwise. I'm pretty sure Grace is spoiled now that it's nowhere near as active.

8. Well this is a video game forum. So I'd think it'll be filled with rage fueled, edgy people. I feel somewhat terrible for you Grace, having to keep a level head :V Have you tried modding in other forums? furry forums are really nice, you'd never expect those to be tame, you'll probably enjoy having healthy bantering about current trends and culture
    ***** you thirsty please grab sprite

9. You're alive? And on a side note, the S&G thread hasn't changed in four years. Beautiful.

Back in its heyday, you could get dozens of pages of rage-fuelled arguments edgy enough to bisect a surgical knife lengthwise. I'm pretty sure Grace is spoiled now that it's nowhere near as active.
    Your avatar pretty much sums up how you feel about this place XD

10. I leave this thread for 1 day and miss 6 pages..

11. Unfortunately, that's the only time we have discussions in here anymore, is when people fight with each other. It's pretty sad.
    I agree, but nobody has any incentive of breaking the circle.
    Let's just talk about big foot or literature. Anyone likes Gene Wolfe? I'm actually envious of you americans. If I lived in america i'd move in Utah and research big foot in my free time.

12. I leave this thread for 1 day and miss 6 pages..
    That's actually not very much considering how active the thread used to be.

13. I'm probably the most normal,rational human being around here. Didn't I tell you that Pc gamers are cancerous? Also Mercy is edgy,can't deny that.

14. 6 pages of useless banter that only serves as time wasting, filler for the day. Not like you missed much.

15. I've seen some edge in my life but damn, you take the spotlight.
    Here I was sitting on my desk considering how in the world I would be able to compete with someone that comes online to state that he's in need of sexual activity, that also comes online to show his schizophrenic side and that even has the issue of actually thinking he's a special cookie. To even make it more funny, this person also thinks that he's so good looking as both genders but still finds time to be a little emo crybaby.

Also the same person that pops in this thread to be ignorant enough to state something like this and then have the nerve of being an edgy xenophobic person.

But you definitely take the cake with the attention whore behaviour that was quickly ignored by everyone in the thread. You're right. I can never take the spotlight away from such creature that can't even decide if it's going to use his heels or shoes.

Now do something for most of the people around here, Mr/Mrs Whatever you are.

Spoiler: Show

I mean they seem far smarter than you, trying to get real money from a game while you just come here and whine about them spamming. You don't even get paid to whine
    Some people actually work and don't need to beg people to buy them **** for an online game in order to have money. They don't have their mommy and daddy paying for them to go through a degree so they can be another supermarket employee. Good luck with your future selling skins - Your life is holding a bright future for you.