1. When 3/4 of the roster requires me to be able to shoot something with 600ms latency, yeah not so much.
    At that point I'd rather just not play, or just play some offline game.

Also, Merry Christmas everyone!

2. Pretty much!

Merry Christmas to you too!

3. Late Marry Christmas to you too, Kemii.

4. Happy New Year mother****ers.

5. Happy New Year, Unbanned, and everyone else.

6. New year, same me.

What a shame.

7. Is there a problem? If you don't want my New Year wishes, I'll take them back!

8. Is there a problem? If you don't want my New Year wishes, I'll take them back!
    It's weird you called me that when we're way past that point in our relationship.

pls

9. Happy NY everyone.

I hope we’re all going to be better people in this year and I hope we’ve made some good resolutions, not because it’s NY, but because we should strive to become better. For example, I said to myself that I’m not going to eat two times more than I shoudl in my chinese buffet. Said the same thing last year, failed three times. Hopefully it’s going to be 0 this year :D

I also wish you all roll a ****ing healer and become useful.

10. For example, I said to myself that I’m not going to eat two times more than I shoudl in my chinese buffet. Said the same thing last year, failed three times. Hopefully it’s going to be 0 this year :D
    I could never eat less Chinese food, it always leaves me hungry an hour later lol

11. I could never eat less Chinese food, it always leaves me hungry an hour later lol
    Fiber is what keeps you feel full. Focus on Broccoli, Green Beans and lean meat. These veggeis, some meat and Sushi<3333 are a great source of complex CH to keep energy flowing, stomach full and blood sugar steady.
    Edited: January 2, 2019

12. Sometimes I have an itch on the top of my head. It seems to always be in the same place.