1. lol, don't worry...

It's alot better than being me:

-girl asks you what time it is;
    -you tell her the time, even though you saw that she has a phone, and was with a group of girls who also had phones xD...;
    -moments after, you look around, and there's a clock right next to her;
    -2 years after you tell a friend of yours that, and look, he tells you she was interested in you ...

Yup, Hugo everyone, I'm officially ******ed top kek

I just keep thinking, why the ****, of all the things she could've said / asked, why ask the time ? -.- xD
    not hugo's fault my dude, if a girl's creativity was limited to asking me what time it is, I'd just tell her the time and be on my way

2. It's even worse when you start liking a girl you've been friends with for years.
    Worse?

That's normal... The hell ?

Warnly, yeah i think you're right... I've talked to a couple of friends about this, and they told me that if they asked the time, they'd ask another question like the person's name... You don't ask the time and then go back... That's pure autism hahaa

Thanks for the insight...

3. I leveled up in Ashenvale and Swamp of Sorrows as alliance and the first and only place i got killed by horde was in ****ing Duskwood just passing by to walk to Swamp of Sorrows.

4. I leveled up in Ashenvale and Swamp of Sorrows as alliance and the first and only place i got killed by horde was in ****ing Duskwood just passing by to walk to Swamp of Sorrows.
    I did a fair amount of questing in Tanaris. I didn't get touched once. Similar thing with Un'goro until I was close to being done with it, at which point I had a Rogue and Hunter corpse camping me. Not sure why.

5. Long time no-post on this forum. Been loving leveling on Outland, maybe I'm biased but I don't think I've ever had a better experience playing this game, everyone is so nice. Except for the polish or whatever dude that I met in Un'Goro. That's right, polish dude. You're being exposed. All I wanted to do was kill some gorillas.
    Edited: June 13, 2017 Reason: was* not is

6. Long time no-post on this forum. Been loving leveling on Outland, maybe I'm biased but I don't think I've ever had a better experience playing this game, everyone is so nice.
    Same here, except for my experience with most of the hordes.

7. On Off-Topic.

He also can't effect him simply cuz valor trumps terror, emotionally and mentally speaking anyhow; and partially because of, (ironically two of the deadly sins lol), pride. Makes him fearless warrior, would likely bolster troop morale greatly with his presence, but also really reckless and arrogant at times. Would rather have Tyreal or the archangel of hope as a leader than Imperious really. A hot head with unyeilding pride shouldn't be manning the big red button, if you know what I mean lol.

8. It's nearly 6am and it's too hot to sleep. >.>

9. Daniel reformed?
    Hopefully, I think Leona might beat me if I don't.

10. I've landed my (2nd) dream job (sadly not gaming industry :( ) and am now a C++ Engineer for Harman/Samsung :)
    If you will own a 2018+ BMW/Audi/WW/Mercedes/Fiat/etc., I will have worked on the infotainment system :D

11. I've landed my (2nd) dream job (sadly not gaming industry :( ) and am now a C++ Engineer for Harman/Samsung :)
    If you will own a 2018+ BMW/Audi/WW/Mercedes/Fiat/etc., I will have worked on the infotainment system :D
    Here are your choices.

2018 Lexus LC
    2017 Lexus RC F
    2018 BMW M3
    2017 Audi R8
    And if you think about getting the Audi R8, clearly you can afford a Nissan GTR so **** the trash *** Audi.
    **** Mercedes
    **** Fiat

12. Here are your choices.

2018 Lexus LC
    2017 Lexus RC F
    2018 BMW M3
    2017 Audi R8
    And if you think about getting the Audi R8, clearly you can afford a Nissan GTR so **** the trash *** Audi.
    **** Mercedes
    **** Fiat
    What the **** are you talking about?