1. June 3, 2019  
    **** you, Discord.
    Why?
    Is it because this thread is now dead?

2. June 3, 2019  
    Why?
    Is it because this thread is now dead?
    Yeah, that's why I said it. But not only this thread.. forum as well, and other "outdated" (what a stupid way to call it - I always loved typing forum post more than typing reply anywhere else. So many second thoughts and so much time to rephrase it and make it hurt more) types of communication.

3. June 3, 2019  
    Format of the forums were something else. It had much more quality and content than communicating over discord, that's for sure. People had more 'fleshed out' personas and profiles as well, supported by a colorful mix of avatars, signatures, all kinds of crazy gifs and pictures, moderators mingling, warning and banning, all kinds of forum dramas, various kinds of spam (Narcissistic's "I A M N A R C I S S I S T I C" spam on the front page comes to mind), people hanging out in different sections of the forums and totally unknown strangers barging in and out amidst the regulars, sometimes staying, sometimes not... Yeah, forums were a much more lively and fun medium to communicate through. Sometimes I think whether it's the nostalgia but no, forums were just that, forums. Discord chats are more like isolated little hubs of discussion not open to public in any way.

4. I get really excited when I see the paladin or priest sections light up with new posts. I always love to read what people have to post in those sections, and I love it even more when it's a conversation I can take part in or perhaps help someone out. Shame it's so rare though.

5. This is my 500th post.. Im slacking

6. I miss Cata..

But at least im looking forward to Classic next month, time to go be a Mage, since DK doesnt exist.

7. I need someone to run me through Operation Mechagon Mythic but Brewmaster Monks in BFA sucks balls

8. Went fishing yesterday, all I got was underwater salad.

9. I need someone to run me through Operation Mechagon Mythic but Brewmaster Monks in BFA sucks balls
    I don't think you're playing it right.

10. Went fishing yesterday, all I got was underwater salad.
    What, no wood snakes?

11. I don't think you're playing it right.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...urotan/Marazhu

Wait til I replace these ****ty Crit armor pieces and this 390 shoulder

12. I'm glad this place died.
    stop waking this up then.

Tank: MS fury
    *tank item drops and rolls begin*
    -nobody rolls tank as ms-
    Raid leader: It's OS roll.
    Tank rolls 86
    DPS rolls 86
    Raid Leader: Tank, you're MS Fury. You can't roll for it.
    *Boss becomes unlootable as somebody who pulled the boss leaves*

13. stop waking this up then.
    Like it happens oh so often?
    Edited: August 19, 2019