1. Medieval is being used as an idiom in this sense, I've got no idea where it comes from but it usually in used as a reference to overt, extreme violence (is often used in a joking manner, as well, so don't read to far into it) Ex. "I'm gonna get medieval on your ***" -> I'm gonna beat you up/injure you very badly.
    I'm afraid you got it all wrong.

Love and Fun aren't synonymous though they are similar, and sometimes love can be used in place of fun (usually not the other way around, tho). Fun typically refers to the pleasure you get from... well pleasurable activities; love is usually a state of being, for instance, I always love my dog, but that doesn't mean I always have fun with my dog (like when I have to clean up it's poop, for instance.)

Love is a feeling in and of itself, "I love this, I love that", the feeling/emotion of affection. whereas fun is the feeling derived from something "I have fun DOING this, I have fun DOING that" and in contrast, is not an emotion.

Hope this helps!
    It does. So.. is "I love fun" a proper sentence? I ask this because I'm thinking we all LOVE fun? We can't have fun if we dislike or hate what's fun. It wouldn't be fun if we didn't liked/loved it.

There's an option to tell me to shut the **** up too, it'd make sense at this point. hehe

2. It does. So.. is "I love fun" a proper sentence? I ask this because I'm thinking we all LOVE fun? We can't have fun if we dislike or hate what's fun. It wouldn't be fun if we didn't liked/loved it.

There's an option to tell me to shut the **** up too, it'd make sense at this point. hehe
    Yes, it is a proper sentence. It being obvious doesn't make it any less of a sentence.

3. Yes, it is a proper sentence. It being obvious doesn't make it any less of a sentence.
    Mercy, you're such a sweetheart.

4. That may be your point of view, but dictionaries actually just links "medieval" to Middle Ages, e.g. "Relating to the Middle Ages" (because medium aevum = middle age).
    "resembling or likened to the Middle Ages, especially in being cruel, uncivilized, or primitive"

Informal meaning, fool.

Medieval is being used as an idiom in this sense, I've got no idea where it comes from but it usually in used as a reference to overt, extreme violence (is often used in a joking manner, as well, so don't read to far into it) Ex. "I'm gonna get medieval on your ***" -> I'm gonna beat you up/injure you very badly.
    That wasn't how it was used at all.

hehe

5. is it too late for one of them custom titles yall were handing out like two months ago

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2883565

There's been less than 50 pages added to this thread in a year. Just dividing 2496 by 5 says every other year averaged 500 pages. RIP this thread.
    Edited: December 15, 2018

6. Jesus... thanks for the memory trip with the link to that post. I don't know, though. I find that the thread is more commonly used nowadays for certain people to pick at each other.

7. I know that this is sensitive topic here but, anyone watched Miss Universe? Any thoughts?

I’m finding current Miss to be too bland and that they could leave the title to the last year’s miss, a really pretty one. Or they could pass it to exotic latin american beauty from Venezuela for teh 20th time(I didn’t watch all 20, swear to god - I was just told that fact).

Also, is it me or that voluptuous supermodel host looked way better than any other........ blink, blink. Edit: She SCREEEEAAAMS SEXYYYYY. Can’t hide that.
    Edited: December 17, 2018

8. RIP this thread.
    Make off-topic great again.

9. I know that this is sensitive topic here but, anyone watched Miss Universe? Any thoughts?
    I pretty much dismiss anyone or anything that gets involved in the sort of politics they did. Also, not a fan of a personality and popularity contest being made out of a contest that was originally devised to appease the desires of men. Honestly, just don't care enough to have anything to say that isn't obvious to everyone else already.

Make off-topic great again.
    #MOTGA

10. I pretty much dismiss anyone or anything that gets involved in the sort of politics they did. Also, not a fan of a personality and popularity contest being made out of a contest that was originally devised to appease the desires of men. Honestly, just don't care enough to have anything to say that isn't obvious to everyone else already.
    I guess it didn't cross my mind before, but it definitely makes sense that was it's initial purpose. However, it's something completely different now, at least in that sense. Mercy, would I be wrong to say you're one of rare American women that know what's 8. March all about? For couple of years that I've spent here, I've noticed that most women (actually, ALL) here have no idea about it.

11. I sure hope I don't get into politics here in this forums, I get easily drained from it. :V

12. @Nib, you mean International Women's Day? It's not even a holiday that originates from 'Murica. (It originated in Russia.) We just like collecting and having holidays for everything. Especially people who work for the government, so they get the day off. They take days off for just about everything. Just because. But I wouldn't complain too much, since a very large number of Americans work 40hr weeks, or more. Whereas the European average doesn't come anywhere close (some specific countries do though).

@Mara, well, in case anyone missed it, my main point was that I don't want to get involved in politics or political discussions. Which is why I care very little for it.

13. It can't be A if it never was G in the first place.

14. Everyone has an opinion.

That much is always made clear in the mighty off-topic.