1. omg yes, I wanna stay up all night with you bb...stay up all night playing super mario odyssey

So has anyone converted to the superior MMO aka ESO yet?
    Its like jumping from the fridge to the fire.

2. So has anyone converted to the superior MMO aka ESO yet?
    I try my best to like it but end up hating it after every 2 hours of gameplay because no class is fun to play even though the game is cool.

DK - spellsword with fire, aka dragonborn with no shouts
    Templar - so much healing, such boring spells
    Nightblade - Hate rogues and agility archetypes, draining isn't worth playing a class for it
    Sorcerer - Currently trying this one out.

I honestly just end up coming back to wow again and again and again after trying any MMO, even though I LOVED SWTOR I came back to wow, I loved BDO (holy **** the trading system and the RP potential are through the roof, but I don't have any friends into that kind of ****...), came back to wow.

Really sad how I cannot invest the time into learning a new mmo because wow is just "easy" and fits my work and life schedule.

3. I try my best to like it but end up hating it after every 2 hours of gameplay because no class is fun to play even though the game is cool.

DK - spellsword with fire, aka dragonborn with no shouts
    Templar - so much healing, such boring spells
    Nightblade - Hate rogues and agility archetypes, draining isn't worth playing a class for it
    Sorcerer - Currently trying this one out.
    I mean some stuff are pretty bland but there's more than a dozen skill lines. Use the two-handed sword skill line on a DK, ignore the spells and there's a warrior. I agree that templars are kinda boring as healers, I prefer wardens in every aspect. But the resto staff skill line is dope. Siphoning looks cool imo, especially if paired with vampirism.
    Even though I can't really get bored of the combat mostly because of the weapon sets that give you two action bars, I'd play this game simply for the exploration and quests. I love the Elder Scrolls universe and I find the quests actually entertaining. I don't think I've ever stumbled upon a "kill X monsters and collect their ****" quest. Most of them are long-ish and fun questlines.
    Right now I'm playing a warden and I'm simultaneously healing and dpsing in dungeons. Can't get bored even during the early stages of the game.

4. I think I burned myself out on the Elder Scrolls games with Skyrim. I loved Morrowind. I thought Oblivion was pretty good. I had a bit of fun with Skyrim. I tried to replay Skyrim and nope, couldn't do it. I have a suspicion I would follow suit with ESO. The game doesn't look particularly appealing to me anyway.

Lately, I've been having fun with FF XIV though. I've had a rough time with the game. I started playing it some 3-4 years ago, and have played it for about a month in "sessions". I've "quit" the game like 4-5 times. That's because I never had anyone to play with before, and I had been pretty clueless about how to advance into the "end-game" part of the game. I've wanted to do raids in the game for a very very long time. I've made some friends, one of which is more than happy to show me the ropes of the game's systems. That has allowed me to maintain my interest in the game for some time now. I'm still having fun with it and I haven't contemplated quitting again... yet. Hopefully I'll get to do the parts of the game that I've been wanting to for so long. I've been wanting to do the game's raids for so long that just the thought that I may get to try them out has me really excited.

Which is great, because WoW is feeling really dry for me right now.

5. I think I burned myself out on the Elder Scrolls games with Skyrim. I loved Morrowind. I thought Oblivion was pretty good. I had a bit of fun with Skyrim. I tried to replay Skyrim and nope, couldn't do it. I have a suspicion I would follow suit with ESO. The game doesn't look particularly appealing to me anyway.

Lately, I've been having fun with FF XIV though. I've had a rough time with the game. I started playing it some 3-4 years ago, and have played it for about a month in "sessions". I've "quit" the game like 4-5 times. That's because I never had anyone to play with before, and I had been pretty clueless about how to advance into the "end-game" part of the game. I've wanted to do raids in the game for a very very long time. I've made some friends, one of which is more than happy to show me the ropes of the game's systems. That has allowed me to maintain my interest in the game for some time now. I'm still having fun with it and I haven't contemplated quitting again... yet. Hopefully I'll get to do the parts of the game that I've been wanting to for so long. I've been wanting to do the game's raids for so long that just the thought that I may get to try them out has me really excited.

Which is great, because WoW is feeling really dry for me right now.
    As much as I usually couldn't disagree more with what you say, you actually have good taste for once. I walked to my gaming store 3 miles away on morrowind release date, through heavy rain I might add. Just to notice at checkout that I grabbed my old wallet, with no cash, walked my *** back home, grabbed cash, walked back to the store and finally bought morrowind to enjoy a weekend without my parents and living off frozen pizza cuz I couldn't be bothered to cook with that game.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nJD-Ufi1jGk

Even FF14 is great, I enjoyed it a lot while my PC was broken. I considered picking it up, but Poe released an expansion, soooo yea.

6. You just can't resist, can you?

7. You just can't resist, can you?
    You complaint about negative comments, just tried mixing it up a little, just sharing some love you know? Would you prefer a comment on how much WoW has gone down the ****ter so you can disagree with me? Figured being positive one time will be a good thing, seeing how little I visit those days, guess I was wrong :<

8. Maybe the scorching bright positivity of "usually couldn't disagree more" and "actually have good taste for once" blinded her.

9. Maybe the scorching bright positivity of "usually couldn't disagree more" and "actually have good taste for once" blinded her.
    That's just me being honest, since this is usually the case looking back at a good 5-6 years by now. The only game I know we both liked was wc3 (who doesn't like wc3 right?), so you could say I was pleasantly surprised. Morrowind? Sure, I know many people loved that, you could say I could have expected it. But ff14? I didn't see Arian as someone who is willing to drift that far off the mainstream, unless the game is popular in the US which is something I'm not aware of.

10. That's nice and fine, but don't expect people to see "positivity" when you sorta go "your opinion is always garbage, but hey look, even garbage can not stink for once!"

11. That's nice and fine, but don't expect people to see "positivity" when you sorta go "your opinion is always garbage, but hey look, even garbage can not stink for once!"
    Eh, fair enough.

12. Anyways,

The only game I know we both liked was wc3 (who doesn't like wc3 right?), so you could say I was pleasantly surprised. Morrowind? Sure, I know many people loved that, you could say I could have expected it. But ff14? I didn't see Arian as someone who is willing to drift that far off the mainstream, unless the game is popular in the US which is something I'm not aware of.
    There is a very large list of games that I like that you probably don't know I like. There are also other games that you know I've played that we do both like, but I don't think you're aware of how much I liked them. Path of Exile, for example. I really like the game. I just have a hard time sticking to it, is all. I'd rate it as my 2nd favorite all time ARPG. Diablo 2 being my 1st favorite and Titan Quest being my 3rd. Terraria is another such game that I'm certain you know that I've played, and I very much enjoyed it. According to Steam, I have 150+ hours on Terraria, and 450+ hours on Path of Exile. I wouldn't have that much time on those games if I didn't like them!

If you're interested in hearing about games that I've played and liked that aren't WoW, we can talk about that.

As Final Fantasy is concerned, I've played VII and X as well. Loved them both. I probably invested 500+ hours into X.
    I'm also pretty big on the RTS/4x and the FPS genres. My first FPS was Goldeneye on N64. My first FPS on PC was Unreal Tournament (2000), which I invested countless hours into and also played with my classmates during some classes I took in highschool (2005-2007), along with Quake 3. My first PC game was Warcraft II, which I played on a Mac while in day-care when I was 10 years old. Which got me into the RTS genre and PC gaming, and subsequently into Warcraft III and then WoW much later. I fantasized over being able to play Warcraft III once I had seen advertisements/promotions for it. I did manage to buy it some time after it was released, but my computer's on-board graphics couldn't handle it, so I had to wait for an eventual hand-me-down PC with 64MB of RAM before I could play it. And even then, bare minimum specs. I finished the Reign of Chaos campaign after 3 days of no-lifing it. All of these memories are very vivid.

I also played the DOS DOOM games, because my first PC I had was a DOS desktop. It was one of the few games my father had that I could play.
    I also really enjoyed Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast, so much that I immediately bought Jedi Academy as soon as I came across it.
    Heroes of Might & Magic V, Pharoah, Civ 3, Dungeon Keeper 1 & 2 (and more recently, War for the Overworld), Age of Empires 1&2, Age of Mythology, Warhammer 40k Dawn of War, etc.
    I also played Rune back in highschool and recently purchased it on Steam so I could play through it again.

More recent games that aren't Blizzard games would include both Tomb Raider reboot games, the Halo series (1, 2 & 4 in particular - haven't played 3), Shadow of Mordor, Elite Dangerous, BioShock, Torchlight 1&2, Stellaris, Civ 4, 5, 6 & Beyond Earth, Ori & the Blind Forest, Neverwinter, Borderlands II, Darksiders II, Audiosurf, The Walking Dead, Trine, Portal 2, Far Cry 3, Devil May Cry series, Batman Arkham City.

Nevermind the myriad of console games that I grew up with as a child on my SNES and N64. Which, by the way, my SNES is still hooked up to the T.V. in my bedroom, in perfect working order, along with all of the games I have for it still. I've given away some of my SNES games, though. I also no longer have my N64 because me and my mother donated it to St. Judes Children's Hospital that is in a city ~100 miles away to which my parents have connections to. I also had a PS2 which I played quite a bit of games on such as Soul Caliber III, a bunch of Final Fantasy X, and a bunch of other games I can't remember off the top of my head right now. I also bought a Gamecube just so I could play The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker because of how much of a massively huge fan I am of the Zelda franchise.

Sure, I may play a lot of mainstream games. But I don't play them because they're mainstream. The vast majority of these games and their genres, I was introduced to by someone else. Either by someone else buying me the games, or them telling me about the games or wanting me to play with them. Some of the older existing game franchises I've mentioned, I follow them because of my past interest in the games from those series.

I'm not nearly as picky about my game choices as some people might believe. I'm also capable of recognizing and liking a good game when I play one. I know that we didn't play much Path of Exile for example, but I still think the game is a VERY good one. I do have some criticisms about a lot of the games I listed, but that doesn't mean I don't like them. In fact, all of the games I mentioned above are ones that I remember because I really did like them. I'm just not able to enjoy some online games as much as I'd like to because of my garbo-tier internet quality, or because I have a hard time getting into them without having someone to play with (FFXIV being an example).

13. "Hey, we have similar levels of edge now let's jerk each other off"

You're some weaboo **** poster trying so desperately to be different from the hundreds that came (and left) before you.

Next.
    I actually deleted my previous comment since I realized I don't want to argue with some random pathetic no name person on WoW forum.

14. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnOKdmAcSP0

I absolutely love this music.
    Or, I guess I should say as much about the game's music in general, but especially this.

15. Im became a moderator of the NA League forums, the amount of salt I get to deal with is amazing fun.