1. May 14, 2018  
    From checking BFA forums it seems they are turning wow into more graphical game, and less skill based game.
    I'm not sure where you're getting that idea. The only change I can think of going from Legion to BFA that might cause people to think that is the GCD change, which is basically limiting CD stacking. Which, if anything, is making the game more like what it used to be pre-Cata.

2. May 14, 2018  
    I doubt many would agree with you.
    The game received much more pruning as well.

They need to make the game what it was wotlk wise with spells.
    Give people options to use 6 skills at any given time to counter the attack,instead a single spell.
    You make the wrong decision, you die.

Simple.

3. May 14, 2018  
    I work at a fuel station and I keep a blog on some of my customers who decide to be complete jerks through the day.

4. May 15, 2018  

Give people options to use 6 skills at any given time to counter the attack,instead a single spell.

Simple.
    I get what you're saying, and that's the fault of Warlords and Legion. BFA, for the most part, has been giving us things rather than taking them away.

And for the record, there are still some extremely complex classes and specs to play. Those that feel "lesser" are largely because of since nixed utility spells.

5. May 15, 2018  

Simple.
    Learning the basics of my class and even becoming an avarage player is now much easier, yes. But going to the maximum possible potential by making full use of all your procs (and other stuff) is still something only few will do.
    But yes I hate this prune so much, and I hate the new GCD changes even more.

6. May 15, 2018  
    But yes I hate this prune so much
    What prune? Pray tell what your experience is. Is it related to your artifact weapon(s)?

I hate the new GCD changes even more.
    Most people do, but funny enough, these GCD changes actually move the game closer to the state it was in in the Vanilla/TBC/Wrath era.

7. May 15, 2018  

Simple.
    BFA is readding a lot of spells that have been dropped over the last three expansions.

The game was never as complex as your nostalgia would make it seem.

8. May 16, 2018  
    well my whole life is pointless so I think that's something

9. May 16, 2018  
    When do I become a Forum Veteran?

10. May 16, 2018  
    Roughly six years after the last time you ask.

11. May 16, 2018  
    But what if I want it now?

12. May 16, 2018  
    But what if I want it now?
    Go back in time and stop yourself from asking.
    Also, tell yourself to be consistently active, and in the Forums as a whole.

13. May 16, 2018  

14. May 16, 2018  
    So what you're saying is you need a new forum that is "The Forum Itself", yes?

15. May 17, 2018  
    Come be Rehabilitated with me.