1. May 17, 2018  
    Come be Rehabilitated with me.
    I wouldn't mind being Rehabilitated. I've contributed so much to this community.

2. May 18, 2018  
    I wouldn't mind being Rehabilitated. I've contributed so much to this community.
    That's easier and faster: just get yourself permanently banned - but in a way you can beg to be forgiven - and wait 6+ months to ask for a second chance. Then walk on eggshells with me following your posts, since the next infraction means going away for good and I personally consider those people already had twenty-one chances and don't deserve any measure of slack now.

3. May 18, 2018  
    That's easier and faster: just get yourself permanently banned - but in a way you can beg to be forgiven - and wait 6+ months to ask for a second chance. Then walk on eggshells with me following your posts, since the next infraction means going away for good and I personally consider those people already had twenty-one chances and don't deserve any measure of slack now.
    Tell me how you really feel baby.

4. May 18, 2018  
    Tell me how you really feel baby.
    I feel like we have one "rehabilitated" too many.

5. May 18, 2018  
    Hey, I could have been a moderator instead, I think we're better off this way.

6. May 18, 2018  
    I could have been a moderator instead
    If we're going into make-believe there's no need to be unambitious.
    Say you could be the owner of Warmane or the ruling princess of Earth.

7. May 18, 2018  
    I think the number we currently have is fine.

8. May 18, 2018  
    If we're going into make-believe there's no need to be unambitious.
    Say you could be the owner of Warmane or the ruling princess of Earth.
    Have you ever tried making friends instead of enemies? Maybe you wouldn't be so miserable.

Just hypothetically, of course.

9. May 18, 2018  
    Have you ever tried making friends instead of enemies? Maybe you wouldn't be so miserable.

Have you ever tried moving on to someone within the limited scope of your league? Maybe you wouldn't be so miserable.

10. May 18, 2018  
    Have you ever tried moving on to someone within the limited scope of your league? Maybe you wouldn't be so miserable.

Nope, I'm pretty stubborn.

11. May 18, 2018  
    Nope, I'm pretty stubborn.
    Nothing wrong with being stubborn.
    The point is just that you're no one to talk about choices that make one miserable.

12. May 18, 2018  
    Nothing wrong with being stubborn.
    The point is just that you're no one to talk about choices that make one miserable.
    You're welcome to try.

13. May 18, 2018  
    I was already perma banned once and I wouldn't mind you following all of my posts. I'd write you secret messages about our friendship.

14. May 22, 2018  
    Man, did something happen here?

Got real quiet all of a sudden.

15. May 23, 2018  
    Man, did something happen here?

Got real quiet all of a sudden.
    People seem to only be interested when there's drama.