1. Hopefully that doesn't include shooting anyone.
    just shooting you all with my warm greetings

2. lmao George Soros
    How/why is he still alive?

just shooting you all with my warm greetings
    I'll hit you with some police brutality for that.

3. How/why is he still alive?
    Legend says he had 7 hearth transplants.
    Either that or he's actually 8 but was born old to fool people.

4. How/why is he still alive?
    I don't know, but there has to be sorcery involved. Like the woman he married who is half his age.

5. I don't know, but there has to be sorcery involved. Like the woman he married who is half his age.
    Hey, she married him for his dashing good looks and his charming personality.

6. Sometimes I think tide pod challenge would be good for warmane community

7. this is the most impressive thing I've done in this game so far in 2018. First try, never even saw or played the map before. Not that trying to memorize helps, it usually does more harm than good actually.

this was basically my irl reaction https://youtu.be/ub4aJrgBoXU?t=1m5s

/e and this is why i roll my eyes when people tell me mouseover macros aren't a substitute for focus/party targeted macros. Maybe for you they aren't...
    Edited: January 31, 2018

8. /e and this is why i roll my eyes when people tell me mouseover macros aren't a substitute for focus/party targeted macros. Maybe for you they aren't...
    My problem with those is trying to memorize the "extra" button you have for X spell that I use significantly less often, rather than just mousing over them. Sure, it can be faster if I memorize that button and get it down to muscle memory. But that's unlikely to happen for me.

9. My problem with those is trying to memorize the "extra" button you have for X spell that I use significantly less often, rather than just mousing over them. Sure, it can be faster if I memorize that button and get it down to muscle memory. But that's unlikely to happen for me.
    meh it's usually just shift/ctrl/alt modifiers on the same key

10. Only key modifier I really use is Shift. I use Alt for self-cast. I can't hardly reach CTRL, so I don't use it.

11. Alt is my main modifier, and all my mouseovers selfcast if I dont have a mouseover target.

I got used to it from playing league with everything on smartcast.

12. this is the most impressive thing I've done in this game so far in 2018. First try, never even saw or played the map before. Not that trying to memorize helps, it usually does more harm than good actually.

this was basically my irl reaction https://youtu.be/ub4aJrgBoXU?t=1m5s

/e and this is why i roll my eyes when people tell me mouseover macros aren't a substitute for focus/party targeted macros. Maybe for you they aren't...

this... this (to me) is so mesmerizing and somewhat relaxing to watch! i'm impressed. nice work!

13. this... this (to me) is so mesmerizing and somewhat relaxing to watch! i'm impressed. nice work!
    thanks! 4 years of practice (minus 1.5 years where i was banned and didn't play at all) on display haha

14. Making some changes to the forum layout. About time.