1. Kung Fu Masters are OP but hard af

2. Yeah I saw they're (according to the website) the hardest to play...

But bashing people's faces in and breaking arms just sounds so damn good.

3. Yeah I saw they're (according to the website) the hardest to play...

But bashing people's faces in and breaking arms just sounds so damn good.
    They rely a lot on combos, even more than assassins, that's what makes them hardest.
    Assassins already are a bit of a pain when you start to get more and more skills and each one can branch into a bunch of others and combo in different ways depending on the state of the target. The ****ty in-game tutorials are awful about that too. They teach you a low-complexity advanced one like half a dozen levels or more after you learned all the skills in it, and that's pretty much about it.

4. That's poopy..
    I don't know.. I have another 1 day 8 hours and 42 minutes to decide...

The only classes I REALLY don't like the look of are summoner, the mage thing and the little chibi blade master one (****ing weebs).

Destroyer looks kinda meh.. I feel like it would be too slow for my kind of playstyle.
    Blade Master seems overplayed, and it doesn't look as cool as assas/kfm.
    Assassin... I don't know about stealth in this game.. it seems like it's out of place...

I think I'll still go with KFM, hard or not, I'm up to the challenge. They look badass.

5. Force Master is ok but I don't really like casters :/
    Only thing I'm worried about is Assassin damage. I remember people said it's really low.

6. Man... they set the outfit I used on the closed beta as a "reward"-only now... for a 365 days subscription...

7. To be honest, the game looks amazing so far. It is by far the smoothest launch I've played.
    That is, when you manage to get to play.

8. So....where do you guys play?

I still haven't decided what imma play and release is tomorrow .-.
    *getting Lordaeron launch flashbacks, rip all my characters that I've spent time on just to delete them*
    Edited: January 18, 2016

9. So....where do you guys play?

I still haven't decided what imma play and release is tomorrow .-.
    *getting Lordaeron launch flashbacks, rip all my characters that I've spent time on just to delete them*
    I'm at work, so can't say the server name I'm in for sure for my case.
    I think it was Jiwan? Same one I played in the beta months ago.

10. But that's NA... I thought you're from Europe? Or how the hell are you always on during EU times.

11. But that's NA... I thought you're from Europe? Or how the hell are you always on during EU times.
    No, I'm not from Europe, neither am I on during EU times.
    I mean, some of the times coincide, I suppose, but I'm usually around when EU people already have left to sleep for hours.

12. Am I the only one who had absolutely no interest in Blade and Soul?

The only reason it's doing well is fanboyism, sheep mentality and clever marketing...

13. Am I the only one who had absolutely no interest in Blade and Soul?

The only reason it's doing well is fanboyism, sheep mentality and clever marketing...
    A sorta refreshing dynamic battle system, with lots of skills and modifiers to link into combos, and panty shots everywhere, with actual very nice graphics. And bouncing tits physics too.

Sheep mentality, famboyism and clever marketing is what Blizzard is about since ever, instead.

14. Am I the only one who had absolutely no interest in Blade and Soul?

Whelp, here's what got me interested:

- Gameplay looks fun, and from what I've heard from favorite streamers and people who have already played it, it is fun.
    ^ Breath of fresh air from all the pressing 1-5 in WoW.
    ^ Combo system seems cool as heck. Reminds me of Cabal, but it's a ton better thought out.
    - It's an e-sport in Korea, which hopefully means it will catch on and live long in NA/EU
    - Gear has NO significance in the 1v1 arenas at end-game, encouraging skilled play. (This is what I want most from the game, with exploring and questing on a secondary plan)
    - Classes are really balanced at end-game (every class can win 1v1 versus any class)
    - Graphics look awesome.
    - I dig asian MMO's, but so many of them are pay-to-win, whereas b&s promises to limit the shop as much as possible
    - It's got a pretty big playerbase already and loads of hype going, which means the release will be fun as heck.

I haven't heard of Blade&Soul till like 3 days ago when someone mentioned it on the forum, so marketing had no impact on me. I've never followed them, can't be a fanboy. Sheep mentality? Well.. on that logic, everything that has some sort of fanbase is based on sheep mentality ( wow, lol, csgo, every game ever, in fact? )

Example of sheep mentality:
    - Apple. Products getting worse, people still buy them because "it's good" without looking into other alternatives.
    Example of not sheep mentality:
    - A game which was just released, that seems promising and people are interested in trying out.

15. A sorta refreshing dynamic battle system, with lots of skills and modifiers to link into combos, and panty shots everywhere, with actual very nice graphics. And bouncing tits physics too.

Sheep mentality, famboyism and clever marketing is what Blizzard is about since ever, instead.
    Its that same sheep mentality that has everyone leaving too... People all over this forum QQing about how WOD is bad, yet never played it, not good enough for mythic raiding to even experience it.

People need to stop with the whole "OMG everyone's playing this, I have to play it too" or "Everyone says it rubbish, it must be good, I'll tell everyone its crap too without having experienced it myself."