1. I think I know one person who still plays it.

2. I think I know one person who still plays it.
    What an unlucky person.

3. Never have i been so bored in all of my existence

4. Anthem is a good game.
    So I heard!

new phone, who dis
    Who you?!

5. It's.. it's... WHO AM I?!?!?

anyway, a five day weekend, yay!

6. But I know who I am!

7. May 7, 2019  
    Can't rule all seven kingdoms without a venti caramel macchiato.

8. May 15, 2019  
    I dont know how, -its ordinary finger- but my finger always looks interesting to me!

9. June 2, 2019  

10. June 3, 2019  
    **** you, Discord.
    Why?
    Is it because this thread is now dead?

11. June 3, 2019  
    Why?
    Is it because this thread is now dead?
    Yeah, that's why I said it. But not only this thread.. forum as well, and other "outdated" (what a stupid way to call it - I always loved typing forum post more than typing reply anywhere else. So many second thoughts and so much time to rephrase it and make it hurt more) types of communication.

12. June 3, 2019  
    Format of the forums were something else. It had much more quality and content than communicating over discord, that's for sure. People had more 'fleshed out' personas and profiles as well, supported by a colorful mix of avatars, signatures, all kinds of crazy gifs and pictures, moderators mingling, warning and banning, all kinds of forum dramas, various kinds of spam (Narcissistic's "I A M N A R C I S S I S T I C" spam on the front page comes to mind), people hanging out in different sections of the forums and totally unknown strangers barging in and out amidst the regulars, sometimes staying, sometimes not... Yeah, forums were a much more lively and fun medium to communicate through. Sometimes I think whether it's the nostalgia but no, forums were just that, forums. Discord chats are more like isolated little hubs of discussion not open to public in any way.