1. Maybe you could just find a TV that is as old as you. :x
    I have a 720p flatscreen that runs my SNES fine. You could probably find something cheap.
    That's plan #2, but I think the part I need is only gonna be a few dollars so I'll probably just waste money and try that first. I'm sure it'll look terrible on my tv and I'll end up picking up an old CRT tv anyway, though.

2. Am I really still the youngest one here?

FeelsBadMan

3. Am I really still the youngest one here?

FeelsBadMan
    25 is the new 15

4. Does this mean I'm a cute twelve year old?

My dream came true.
    Edited: April 27, 2018

5. Am I really still the youngest one here?

FeelsBadMan
    Not anymore. I've actually stopped aging.

6. Does this mean I'm a cute twelve year old?

My dream came true.
    25 = 15, 22 is still 22. Sorry

7. Not anymore. I've actually stopped aging.
    So there's a chance, then?

25 = 15, 22 is still 22. Sorry
    You're horrible.

8. Am I really still the youngest one here?

FeelsBadMan
    Nope. I am twelve btw.

9. Something pointless... well.

About a few weeks ago my girlfriend broke up with me. (Just sit tight this gets funny, or sad. Depending)
    She plays WoW and still plays it, however not with me. So we can both relate on a spiritual level.
    Starting in 2018, I hadn't played WoW for atleast 4-6 months, although Ive been a Warmane player for 3 years.
    The day she broke up with me, I nosedived back into WoW unironically.
    And just a week later, I realized this,

WoW is my gateway drug. Q.Q

10. Something pointless... well.

About a few weeks ago my girlfriend broke up with me. (Just sit tight this gets funny, or sad. Depending)
    She plays WoW and still plays it, however not with me. So we can both relate on a spiritual level.
    Starting in 2018, I hadn't played WoW for atleast 4-6 months, although Ive been a Warmane player for 3 years.
    The day she broke up with me, I nosedived back into WoW unironically.
    And just a week later, I realized this,

WoW is my gateway drug. Q.Q

Oh man, so you two are actually “seeing” eachother but she’s going to heal the other guy, not you?
    Uuuu, I can see myself being so jealous and feeling angry and sad at the same time.

This all, of course if you liked her really.

WoW is drug only in a way that it’a addicting and that it really is changing our character in a bad way as we’re becoming more Anti-social.

When I was doing hardcore PvE, I literally rejected every single call from my friends for a year - I mean, who the **** wants to talk to regular people that don’t talk about WoW, when you can do ICC/ToC/RS on all (10) of your characters and while doing that you talk to other same-type od nerds like you and they think think the same way(heroin is a joke for this).True raiders wont, only *****s?

Conclusion: WoW is good only if it’s limited and not constant as itself it doesn’t have a limit.

(I’m throwing some serious thoughts here, are you writing this down?)
    Edited: April 27, 2018

11. WoW is drug only in a way that it’a addicting and that it really is changing our character in a bad way as we’re becoming more Anti-social.

When I was doing hardcore PvE, I literally rejected every single call from my friends for a year - I mean, who the **** wants to talk to regular people that don’t talk about WoW, when you can do ICC/ToC/RS on all (10) of your characters and while doing that you talk to other same-type od nerds like you and they think think the same way(heroin is a joke for this).True raiders wont, only *****s?

Conclusion: WoW is good only if it’s limited and not constant as itself it doesn’t have a limit.

(I’m throwing some serious thoughts here, are you writing this down?)
    Very true.
    WoW is good and bad, like everything else; Coffee, sport, gambling, cigars, drugs, sex, wild nights out... Luckily there's a thing called Balance.

12. Well, we still like eachother at this point in time, and she doesn't REALLY know what she wants so, I'm like "Eh..."

And of course, It's just humorous that I get back into WoW around the time that happened, not because of the whole situation.
    And of course, WoW is addicting, but I'm not the type of player to do nothing but sit around on it.
    Put in 5-7 hours in and get what I need done. Y'know the feeling.

And yes, actual physical girlfriend, I get outside y'know?. XD

And hell, my friends are the type who want to play WoW with me and we schedule times to do it, rdfs and all.
    I'm already an introvert, so having a game to spend my time on isn't going to change my character any time soon.

Cheers XD - Knomei

13. Well, we still like eachother at this point in time, and she doesn't REALLY know what she wants so, I'm like "Eh..."
    Typical woman. Give it her some time and work on yourself. You know Based Zeus? Ofc you don't. He is my religion and my only god.
    Watch this video please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlvVdBZFj1s

And yes, actual physical girlfriend, I get outside y'know?. XD
    PogChamp :OOO

Cheers XD - Knomei
    x deeeee