1. While sorta correct (a simplified, but much more accurate way of putting it is that they are the same sense, basically), irrelevant here. Things can have different tastes and smells - it's the whole point of artificial aromatizers.
    Still can't help but wonder why he'd lick some shampoo though.

2. Still can't help but wonder why he'd lick some shampoo though.
    Because if it smells nice, must taste nice too. So he wanted to test this theory.

3. I literally got a #firstworldproblem and can't decide if I want to purchase a new internet provider (my landlord got a ****ty one), or purchase a new TV and buy nintendo switch.

4. I literally got a #firstworldproblem and can't decide if I want to purchase a new internet provider (my landlord got a ****ty one), or purchase a new TV and buy nintendo switch.
    Go for Switch. I bought one along with seven other friends. We will play 8-player local Splatoon 2 :D

You can also play it online. It sold 600k in 3 days only in Japan. Numbers worldwide are yet to be announced.

5. Lawl picks the absolute worse people to group with. It's like he has a radar for finding bad group members

6. Lawl picks the absolute worse people to group with. It's like he has a radar for finding bad group members
    Remember when he thought he carried us in CS lul

7. Yeah, I totes remember. I remember him carrying his scrub team ezpz.

Surprised his back never hurt.

8. Remember when he thought he carried us in CS lul
    If he picked his csgo teammates like his wow party members it'd be us, 2 blind and deaf people that had never touched a computer before, and him.

He managed to find a fresh level 70 tank with zero defense rating and 1300gs
    Edited: July 28, 2017

9. Listen man...listen.

He was a gem. A beautiful gem. It was just unfortunate that he got DC'd because he would have easily tanked slabs for us.

10. Today is the Earth Overshot Day, earliest ever.

11. Going to get me one next?!