1. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Late Marry Christmas to you too, Kemii.

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Happy New Year mother****ers.

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Happy New Year, Unbanned, and everyone else.

4. 2 Weeks Ago  

5. 2 Weeks Ago  

6. 2 Weeks Ago  
    New year, same me.

What a shame.

7. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Is there a problem? If you don't want my New Year wishes, I'll take them back!

8. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Is there a problem? If you don't want my New Year wishes, I'll take them back!
    It's weird you called me that when we're way past that point in our relationship.

pls

9. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Happy NY everyone.

I hope we’re all going to be better people in this year and I hope we’ve made some good resolutions, not because it’s NY, but because we should strive to become better. For example, I said to myself that I’m not going to eat two times more than I shoudl in my chinese buffet. Said the same thing last year, failed three times. Hopefully it’s going to be 0 this year :D

I also wish you all roll a ****ing healer and become useful.

10. 2 Weeks Ago  
    For example, I said to myself that I’m not going to eat two times more than I shoudl in my chinese buffet. Said the same thing last year, failed three times. Hopefully it’s going to be 0 this year :D
    I could never eat less Chinese food, it always leaves me hungry an hour later lol

11. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I could never eat less Chinese food, it always leaves me hungry an hour later lol
    Fiber is what keeps you feel full. Focus on Broccoli, Green Beans and lean meat. These veggeis, some meat and Sushi<3333 are a great source of complex CH to keep energy flowing, stomach full and blood sugar steady.
    Edited: 2 Weeks Ago

12. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Sometimes I have an itch on the top of my head. It seems to always be in the same place.

13. 1 Week Ago  

14. 1 Week Ago  
    Happy New Year everyone.

15. 6 Days Ago  
    Ricks is the real MVP by letting my borrow currency in PoE when i hadn't even talked to him in years