1. I'm sad that this died.

2. Happy new year!

New year, nothing changes

3. Happy new year!

New year, nothing changes
    The cynic in me keeps punching the back of my brain reminding me that it's just a number on a calendar.

Yet it could be a breaking point. The beginning of a change, and the birth of something great.

But it won't.

4. Remember that in this coming year, there will be a whole month of 4/20.

5. about 10min after new year i was out of papes.. soo nice fcking start i guess xd

6. about 10min after new year i was out of papes.. soo nice fcking start i guess xd
    Do you think that’s the result of you being unorganized or there’s a greater force tied to year-ending preventing you from obtaining enough papes on time?
    Just curious.

7. Why do I feel responsible for these kids, all of whom I'm a father to?

8. Yes! Of course!

... You just reminded me of an old gaming site named "WeGame".
    I went and did some research to see if I could find it, as this was a game client like Xfire from the early 2000's. What I found that it's basically been scrubbed from the internet and replaced with Tencent's new "wegame" platform that they announced just a few years ago.
    huh

9. Do you think that’s the result of you being unorganized or there’s a greater force tied to year-ending preventing you from obtaining enough papes on time?
    Just curious.
    100% unorganized like everyday but well i burnt alot at new years soooo yea

10. Obtain linen cloth from a bandit just to fail ironing and die 'mirin'

11. At 16, I've never been on a date. Or had a girlfriend/girl who is a friend
    You've got another date now approx. 7 years pm

Happy Grind Party Monster!

12. May 1, 2020