1. Dogeminer 2 is out https://dogeminer2.com/?utm_source=facebook
    Much excite, best release 2017
    Played it for 2 hours, reached a point where everything is inefficient and the shop upgrades cost millions.

What next? My DPS is 1.1k

2. i worked on a glacier with sled dogs for like a week so im bragging/dumping my pics here

http://imgur.com/a/a2Qdi

3. i worked on a glacier with sled dogs for like a week so im bragging/dumping my pics here

http://imgur.com/a/a2Qdi
    I'd brag too. That place looks tremendous.

4. There needs to be a good old strong discussion in this thread where people have differing opinions.

I'd use the war so nearly upon us as the icebreaker but the forum PG era will prevent it.

5. I'd use the war so nearly upon us as the icebreaker but the forum PG era will prevent it.
    Would be fine so long as people don't get butthurt because they have differing opinions.

6. There needs to be a good old strong discussion in this thread where people have differing opinions.

I'd use the war so nearly upon us as the icebreaker but the forum PG era will prevent it.
    No there doesn't, there's literally no need for that whatsoever.

7. I agree with what he said.

8. No there doesn't, there's literally no need for that whatsoever.
    Yes little miss rehabilitation, enjoy your dead thread.

9. My new housemate cleaned my room without even knowing who I am or having met me. ****ing OCD level cleanliness obviously not me because I dont have the patience for that ****, all of my pencils and **** were lined up. Who the **** goes into someones room and cleans it for them? And the whole one hour I was there he talked the entire time, basically asking questions about what I owned. I.e., he said "Do you like Zelda?" "Yeah, Majoras Mask is my favorite" "Oh i know"

10. So long as they didn't throw out anything of value.

11. So long as they didn't throw out anything of value.
    I hate anyone touching my stuff without asking

12. So long as they didn't throw out anything of value.
    You sound like you've never had a roommate. That behavior isn't even remotely acceptable, and that roommeat needs to have his **** slapped

Sharing a house with someone doesn't give them a right to investigate the entirety of your belongings; that's a disgusting violation of privacy.

13. I hate anyone touching my stuff without asking
    I know, but the deed is already done. So I'm just hoping they didn't throw anything away. That's all.
    You sound like you've never had a roommate. That behavior isn't even remotely acceptable, and that roommeat needs to have his **** slapped

Sharing a house with someone doesn't give them a right to investigate the entirety of your belongings; that's a disgusting violation of privacy.
    Unprovoked hostility as per usual.

14. I know, but the deed is already done. So I'm just hoping they didn't throw anything away. That's all.

Unprovoked hostility as per usual.
    You made a public post: the invitation to respond is implicit and my disagreement is not "unprovoked."