1. Arent the ppl who are commiting gruesome act also selfish?
    I mean wouldnt u help ur friend get better or get throught that stage or would u by ur words let him killhimself while ur standing by him telling him "oh by all means go ahead kill urself its not my bussines".
    Ur way of thinking is selfish by ur way of saying u wouldnt help somebody just bcs its not ur bussiness even if they refused ur help.
    There are people out there that you can not help. And don't be so ignorant by telling me that EVERYONE has a cure to their depression.

2. If you think Kelzio is seriously considering killing himself, you know nothing about him. He's a simple attention whore, nothing more.

There are people out there that you can not help. And don't be so ignorant by telling me that EVERYONE has a cure to their depression.
    also this +2
    Edited: April 6, 2015

3. It reminded me when my teacher asked the class what do we think about suicide and everyone said the same thing except me.
    Got a lot of hate in a predominantly christian class I did.

4. Arent the ppl who are commiting gruesome act also selfish?
    I mean wouldnt u help ur friend get better or get throught that stage or would u by ur words let him killhimself while ur standing by him telling him "oh by all means go ahead kill urself its not my bussines".
    Ur way of thinking is selfish by ur way of saying u wouldnt help somebody just bcs its not ur bussiness even if they refused ur help.
    No idea what gruesome acts you're talking about, so I can't really comment.

If a friend of mine wanted help, I'd provide it. But if they wanted out and had their mind made up, it's not my place to tell them what to do with their lives, up to and including ending it. My way of thinking isn't selfish, it's in fact the most respectful it could be to someone's final decision regarding their own lives. If I sincerely decided to end my life, I'd just want a truthful goodbye, not a pep talk to try changing my mind.

5. If you think Kelzio is seriously considering killing himself, you know nothing about him. He's a simple attention whore, nothing more.
    Would you say he needs more Narcissistic Supply?

6. you know nothing about him. He's a simple attention whore, nothing more.
    Implying you do? He just lost himself for a moment, give him a break. You don't know what he's going through. It may have been a cry for help, not attention. Don't make a snap judgement.

7. Would you say he needs more Narcissistic Supply?
    We all need more narcissistic supply.

8. There are people out there that you can not help. And don't be so ignorant by telling me that EVERYONE has a cure to their depression.
    There is a cure to everyones problems.

9. Your argument is "people can do it if they try hard, because someone else did it" and mine is "simplistic"?
    This is what I said to Kemii concerning depression.
    When I started talking with you about brain, it was more like "People can do it if they try hard, because we are all capable of the same things, for we have the same brain". There's nothing simplistic in it as it took years of study to prove it.

Then when you realize how dumb that is, you try to inject "goals", "work conditions", "motivation degree" and "ideal cases" to try to give some passing validity
    Here it seems I'll have to copy/paste from the beginning of my first reply to you :
    "Though I was meaning something else as I was talking about something else which is less complicated than that". Starting from here, I began a new debate which is more about "How human brain works" than simply "Enduring a pain", though one is still explained by the other. This, then, implied I gave more details...

while going against what you had said in the first place regarding "if someone can endure pain, certainly others can do the same", regardless of goals, conditions, motivations or ideal conditions.
    I see you didn't get a word of what I said...
    Here, I'll be your friend and copy/paste anew what I said just after the X/Y affirmation :
    "Of course such characters need to be trained through long and serious psychological processes, and it would also depend on many factors one cannot directly master, but this is why therapy exists :)"
    Because we're not all born in the same environment means we won't deal with these factors the same way. Because we're all born with the same brain means we can ALL deal with them sooner or later.

If you admit people have different brains and ways of thinking, how can you say people should react the same to pain or, worse, be able to endure something because someone else did?
    Huh ? How many times did I write that we ALL HAVE THE SAME BRAIN, I never admitted the reverse... then, this means we are capable of the same things, but doesn't mean we think the same, my Godness, I don't know what's the matter with you... read the copy/paste above, once again...

You see, the problem is I did read your posts properly, and they sway from fallacies to self-help talk, with no value or content. I'm not pulling stupidities, I'm playing along with yours to show how your pseudo-points are a mockery of themselves.
    Allow me to say that you did not. If you want me to give scientific details of why we all have the same brain and how nobody's more capable than the other, you'll be totally lost as you're actually unable to understand the easiest. Spent years studying this and it is funny how a someone from nowhere comes to say what is wrong and is not.

Believe me, you didn't get a shhit about what I said.

10. No idea what gruesome acts you're talking about, so I can't really comment.

If a friend of mine wanted help, I'd provide it. But if they wanted out and had their mind made up, it's not my place to tell them what to do with their lives, up to and including ending it. My way of thinking isn't selfish, it's in fact the most respectful it could be to someone's final decision regarding their own lives. If I sincerely decided to end my life, I'd just want a truthful goodbye, not a pep talk to try changing my mind.
    Im sry, but i cant agree to ur way of thinking.Sooner or latter u would regret that decision belive me.
    Especialy bcs my country is 12. in Europe by recorded sucides.

11. Huh ? How many times did I write that we ALL HAVE THE SAME BRAIN, I never admitted the reverse... then, this means we are capable of the same things, but doesn't mean we think the same, my Godness, I don't know what's the matter with you... read the copy/paste above, once again...

Allow me to say that you did not. If you want me to give scientific details of why we all have the same brain and how nobody's more capable than the other, you'll be totally lost as you're actually unable to understand the easiest. Spent years studying this and it is funny how a someone from nowhere comes to say what is wrong and is not.
    What bull**** university did you go to to come out with this tripe.

It goes against everything that has ever been said about the human psychological condition.

We anatomically have the same brain, however the chemical balances within these, the memories (which BTW science still hasnt figured out how and where they come from or are stored) form the way we think. No two people are exactly the same, each person have different way of acting upon one or many things.
    The only thing the human brain has that is the same in every human being is basic instinct. To keep the body functioning.

How each person perceives things, and how much they can handle is all personal and unique to each of the 7.1 billion people on this planet.
    What one thing is for one person it is completely different for another.

12. Jinkies! That was so scary.

13. @Gagha, genetics are a *****.
    Spoiler: Show

If nobody tell them who will.Just another young life destroyed but not only one few more suffer bcs of it.
    Why is it... there are always people who seem to think that there either needs to be someone else to tell other people the difference between right and wrong? (Unfortunately people tend to think it's God/Jesus/Etc.) Every single person on this planet knows the difference between right and wrong, and while it may be subjective to their point of view, it is still there.
    There is a cure to everyones problems.
    No. No, there really isn't.
    Im sry, but i cant agree to ur way of thinking.
    It doesn't matter if you agree with him. The simple fact that you think that you are entitled to your opinion only reinforces his point.
    /muchlove

14. The cure for my depression is the loving touch of a girlfriend, and since I'm single. Ladies, cure me?

15. Im sry, but i cant agree to ur way of thinking.Sooner or latter u would regret that decision belive me.
    Especialy bcs my country is 12. in Europe by recorded sucides.
    You don't have to agree with it.